+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility - Review Required - STAT questions

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes today, and it said this below

Program Assistant APPLICATION#: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 479 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES Principal Applicant

English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION------ Primary

Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India

police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW------ Client Information Client

Enquiry EDocs: XXXXXXXXX

First OFF, what does stat Questions RR means, if my understanding correct that it is because i answered a YES for one of the stat question and is it a pretty standard practice to place an application status under RR if there is a flag in the application like this ?
I had a British Columbia PNP Tech-pilot program refusal before, I was residing in Ontario and my employer was based out of British columbia and i did not know about that i was rejected because i don't live in BC and i live in ontario, now what are the chances of that impacting my PR application ? Also will this impact my timeline of Application if you think the grounds for rejection are pretty darn slim ?

here is my status at the moment.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: In Progress

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress

Other Reqs:

Final:

Thank you all for your responses

Last edited:

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes today, and it said this below

Program Assistant APPLICATION#: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 454 CRS SCORE: 479 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES Principal Applicant

English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION------ Primary

Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India

police certificate: Provided-NRT USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW------ Client Information Client

Enquiry EDocs: XXXXXXXXX

First OFF, what does stat Questions RR means, if my understanding correct that it is because i answered a YES for one of the stat question and is it a pretty standard practice to place an application status under RR if there is a flag in the application like this ?
I had a British Columbia PNP Tech-pilot program refusal before, I was residing in Ontario and my employer was based out of British columbia and i did not know about that i was rejected because i don't live in BC and i live in ontario, now what are the chances of that impacting my PR application ? Also will this impact my timeline of Application if you think the grounds for rejection are pretty darn slim ?

here is my status at the moment.

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality: In Progress

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: In Progress

Other Reqs:

Final:

Thank you all for your responses
What was your AOR date?

Reactions: SameerNazeer

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Also, did you ever see Eligibility as In Progress before you ordered notes?
it was set to Passed at one stage before moving it again to Not started

APPLICATION: 4
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Medical
Action: Updated
Old Value:
New Value: Passed
Office: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Passed - Candidate
New Value: Not Started

Last edited:

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
it was set to Passed at one stage before moving it again to Not started

APPLICATION: 4
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Medical
Old Value:
New Value: Passed

APPLICATION: 5
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Passed - Candidate
New Value: Not Started
Thanks for sharing, though I cannot comment on why it should go back to Not Started, my thought would be that - It's actually In Progress...just referred for additional review.