+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility 'Review Required' - May, June, Jul, Aug COPR?

murraymoose

Oct 2, 2020
Has anyone with an AOR in 2020 received COPR after having 'RR' for eligibility? I have had RR since Nov with no progress on the file since, so wanted to try and gauge if any earlier AORs with eligibility RR had seen progress?

AOR 05 Aug.

Reactions: Folaseyi

ashwinvsinha

Aug 12, 2020
Has anyone with an AOR in 2020 received COPR after having 'RR' for eligibility? I have had RR since Nov with no progress on the file since, so wanted to try and gauge if any earlier AORs with eligibility RR had seen progress?

AOR 05 Aug.
Did u get any update...
Mine AOR Oct 2020... Review Required since March 2021....

ashwinvsinha

Aug 12, 2020
Same for me...no update whatsoever since submitting my ADR on March 5th. Did you order GCMS notes?
Yes my Review Required was because my foreign experience letter was not dated... Have provided them with updated letter through webform.... No updates till now... This is frustrating... 2021 AOR's have started getting PR...

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Yes, the wait is ridiculous but unfortunately, I don't think there is anything else that we can do. I wish there was some formal way to lodge a complaint and be able to get progress because it just doesn't make sense to park an application when all applications do require an officer to pass eligibility anyway!!! I just want to know what the process is like for applications with RR.... Like is it parked for 6 months, 5 months, etc. At least give a timeline so people don't just sit and keep looking for an update when there won't be any.