+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review not started yet! Pls reply.

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Hello there,
I have applied for SP on May 15 without a medical & then I do upfront and upload it through webform. On June 11 I found ghost update Stating that I 'very passed the medical. But the eligibility review has not started yet. I read on so many threads that eligibility will be started on the same day as medical passed notification received. Anyway what is your comment on this matter?
Thanks!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
There's no rule that states eligibility will start same day as medical pass. My medical was passed on 26th Feb and eligibility started on 11th March. There's been a lot of people who had their eligibility started much later. Updating medical and starting eligibility are not sequential. I guess they'll start your eligibility assessment when they get to it.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hello there,
I have applied for SP on May 15 without a medical & then I do upfront and upload it through webform. On June 11 I found ghost update Stating that I 'very passed the medical. But the eligibility review has not started yet. I read on so many threads that eligibility will be started on the same day as medical passed notification received. Anyway what is your comment on this matter?
Thanks!
don't worry I passed my medicals on 7th May but my eligibility review only started after 29th May. full timeline on my signature.

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
it seems late may applicants review hasnt started yet... i also applied 14th may still waiting for eligibility to start without medicals
Hello there,
Thanks!

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
it seems late may applicants review hasnt started yet... i also applied 14th may still waiting for eligibility to start without medicals
Did you receive a mail about your file being transferred to your country's local visa office for processing?

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
what don't you make upfront than waiting for medical request. I mean it will take them ages to give you the request. i have done it that way.

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Did you receive a mail about your file being transferred to your country's local visa office for processing?
They do that when you choose different country from where you are applying from. I have previous refusal and my gcms notes show that my primary office is my country where i applied from. so i think it continues that way and my secondary office is Operating support Centre

Reactions: kingpin00