+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility review aug2021 nonsds

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I'm about too exceed the processing time and I'm still on background check the anxiety of waiting might kill me these days

Reactions: RumezaJ

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I'm about too exceed the processing time and I'm still on background check the anxiety of waiting might kill me these days
That is true dear. time is like stopped, feeling anxiety of waiting for me its terrible. my eligibility started on 14th Sep and still i guess 50 more days , dont know how this time will complete

Tarun-12

Sep 22, 2021
That is true dear. time is like stopped, feeling anxiety of waiting for me its terrible. my eligibility started on 14th Sep and still i guess 50 more days , dont know how this time will complete
Non sds?

My review started on 16th September and medical updated on same date , through SDS.

I applied on 12th August,but biometric was on 7th September, but now I feel files of 18/19 August getting papers. ( Their biometric was in August) gives me anxiety.

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I just want to move on with my life at this point thought I could handle the waiting game but I'm tried of logging in to see the same profile for over a month,hopefully they get to peoples files soon

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
It’s really hard to keep the patience. Time is ticking

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Yay!! My elgibility got reverted:( transferred me to another VO :/
I don't think that would add additional time to your application I think they share information amongst each other its probably because there's a large amount of applicants at your original vo

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I don't think that would add additional time to your application I think they share information amongst each other its probably because there's a large amount of applicants at your original vo
Maybe, but I think it’s like being back at square one. A completely new Officer has to check or recheck every thing themselves so it seems like it would take longer

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Maybe, but I think it’s like being back at square one. A completely new Officer has to check or recheck every thing themselves so it seems like it would take longer
Wait a minute did you say your eligibility review reverted?
If so,when I used to lurk around here I used to see a lot of people who had a positive outcome after there eligibility reverted ,idk I feel like its something positive

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Wait a minute did you say your eligibility review reverted?
If so,when I used to lurk around here I used to see a lot of people who had a positive outcome after there eligibility reverted ,idk I feel like its something positive
Yep reverted. inshaAllah bro only prob is that apparently Warsaw is notorious for rejections as they’re so so strict and harsh but we’ll see