+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Questionnaires

jagpreetbajwa

Jun 29, 2016
Hi

I am retired Government officer getting pension from government and i do farming on my own.
Can any one please help me to answer these questions.

Do you have a job in the country where you currently live?
Do you own a business in the country where you currently live?

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

I am retired Government officer getting pension from government and i do farming on my own.
Can any one please help me to answer these questions.

Do you have a job in the country where you currently live?
Do you own a business in the country where you currently live?

Thanks
Self-employed - Agriculture/Farming

jagpreetbajwa

Jun 29, 2016
Self-employed - Agriculture/Farming
Thanks for quick reply Bryanna

But i only see Yes and No options.

I am highlighting my concerns below in red

Questions are:
Do you have a job in the country where you currently live? (I am retired government employee getting pension from government, can i select Yes here?)
Do you own a business in the country where you currently live? (During my government service and after my retirement i actively do farming by myself, so can i put yes here as well?)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The eligibility questionnaire is just that. It only generates a checklist of suggested documents.

Questions are:
Do you have a job in the country where you currently live? (I am retired government employee getting pension from government, can i select Yes here?)
Technically, you are retired. But, you are self-employed. You don't have a job per se

Do you own a business in the country where you currently live? (During my government service and after my retirement i actively do farming by myself, so can i put yes here as well?)
Yes, that's correct

jagpreetbajwa

Jun 29, 2016
The eligibility questionnaire is just that. It only generates a checklist of suggested documents.

Technically, you are retired. But, you are self-employed. You don't have a job per se

Yes, that's correct
Thank you so much Bryanna, that helped a lot