Eligibility question

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mates
I have applied TRV from sydney Australia on 1st November.
1st December my status changed to “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility” and then on 12th December i looked my status its back to again “ we will inform you when we start reviewing you eligibility”

is it normal?
what does that mean? Why it get back again my status. Please answer seniors

usamaahmed082

Dec 12, 2022
I'm Freelancer, I don't have any Business Bank Account or Registered Business on my name.
I have a Personal bank account and NTN number.

What should i upload in "Business Registration " Section ?
I'm applying For Visitor Visa
Please Guide me

Reen247

Oct 21, 2022
Hi mates
1st December my status changed to “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility” and then on 12th December i looked my status its back to again “ we will inform you when we start reviewing you eligibility”

is it normal?
Hi dear, same happened for me from Australia as well. application date: 10 October.
very strange

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear, same happened for me from Australia as well. application date: 10 October.
very strange
I thought maybe i am the only one with weird status. Let me know when you have any update. Which city u applied from ?

Reen247

Oct 21, 2022
Hi mates

is it normal?
My status changed again to reviewing your eligibility

Gloria574

Dec 26, 2022
very strange
Hi Reen,
I had the same status change today and we have the same application date, I applied visitor visa from Auckland and the process office should be Sydney Australia.
Mine had been under reviewing status for 45days before change back to in progress today, but seems your haven’t got a final decision? I hope we could get some real updates in recent. ☹

Reen247

Oct 21, 2022
Hi Reen,
I had the same status change today and we have the same application date, I applied visitor visa from Auckland and the process office should be Sydney Australia.
Mine had been under reviewing status for 45days before change back to in progress today, but seems your haven’t got a final decision? I hope we could get some real updates in recent. ☹
Gey Gloria, no updates yet unfortunately. i will let you know if i anything changed.

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hi I wanted to apply Monther in Law visit visa, i have valid reason for her to be here in canada for couple of months. However, She doesn't have income as her age is more than 65 years old. so no income, no property on her name? she is retired private treacher so no pension. what evidence and proof can i provide for family ties in home country and what should i explain that she will leave canada?

I was thinking to add 1 affavidavit saying she will return back and 1 affadavit from her son in Home country saying the same that she take care of minor children. what else can i add to provide proof and evidence.