+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Question

aristotelian

Jul 1, 2022
@bslay235 I removed the Canadian experience now, but the profile says "Update not Submitted". How long in your experience did it take from that to "Transmitted"? Good luck on the draw today!

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
@aristotelian If it says "Update not Submitted" I think you saved your update but have not transmitted it yet. Be sure you clicked on "Transmit" after you save your changes.

For me, it changes immediately to Submitted, and takes around 20min to remove the CEC Eligible flag.

aristotelian

Jul 1, 2022
@bslay235 and @Deiniol, looks like there won't be any draw today. But I saw that there's a scheduled maintenance this midnight until 5.30 am. Tomorrow morning I'll put in the Canadian experience again to see whether the bug has been fixed. Better to have it in the EE profile than writing an LOE later. Good night!

Reactions: bslay235

Deiniol

Nov 24, 2022
hey @aristotelian. Sorry I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason. Yeah the fact that they haven't made a draw is a bummer:confused:But I hope that the reason for it is they're trying to fix our issue. Let's see if this happens...

Reactions: bslay235

aristotelian

Jul 1, 2022
@bslay235 and @Deiniol, they have fixed the bugs! I've inserted the Canadian experience again (less than a year) and now it's shown I'm not eligible for CEC. Thanks for all the discussions. Let's keep in touch.

Deiniol

Nov 24, 2022
@bslay235 now my relatives trynna convince me that it was a wrong choice of mine to decline the ITA haha. But I'm keeping my chin up:D We'll get there one day boys.

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
@Deiniol I think it was a good choice, you even tried to contact IRCC and everything with no luck. If you proceeded with CEC they would probably refuse it, then you would have to appeal, which would take a lot of time, and it could be denied anyway. It doesn't seem like IRCC owns its mistakes, as there have been no public announcements about the glitches yet.

Reactions: Deiniol

bslay235

Mar 24, 2022
Hey @aristotelian and @Deiniol, it seems like the issue is finally fixed, I added my Canadian experience yesterday (14+ hours ago), and the system still lists CEC as 'Not Met'.

Let's hope we have a draw next Wednesday with double the amount of invites, to compensate for the last skipped draw :p

aristotelian

Jul 1, 2022
@bslay235 Thanks for the updates! I just added the Canadian Experience again and it looks like the bugs have been fixed. Hopefully it remains that way.

Did you know for sure that there will be a draw next Wednesday?