+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibility passed letter..

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
No updates as yet
We are in the same boat. I got the same letter on November 26th 2021. I called to follow up. representative mentioned, Medical, criminality, background check been passed. just waiting for final review. hope we get it before the new year. FINGERS CROSSED

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
We are in the same boat. I got the same letter on November 26th 2021. I called to follow up. representative mentioned, Medical, criminality, background check been passed. just waiting for final review. hope we get it before the new year. FINGERS CROSSED
Ok yea fingers crossed n hoping for the best outcome because I received my letter since September 1, 2021 n no reply as yet

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
Ok yea fingers crossed n hoping for the best outcome because I received my letter since September 1, 2021 n no reply as yet
We might hear from immigration by December 31, 2021. I remember receiving a work permit renewed at similar date but in 2019. Wish the best for us

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello people, my name is Jason.
I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."
I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Oh ok well I got two letters on one day one is the eligibility passed letter and the other letter is Pre - arrival letter . No they didn’t take my interview I jus got the letters that was it. I also applied a while ago it’s 1.10 year since I applied so hopefully I get through this process soon and I know the pandemic caused a lot of hiccups in the immigration system causing it to be back log with their work..
I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."
I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.

jotsharma

Nov 1, 2023
Hello Jason,
i am in the same boat as you. did you get you COPR or not. if yes, how long did it take after the eligibility passed letter. please let me know.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Getting PR as a protected person takes around 2 years. When did you apply?

Moh01

Mar 19, 2024
Ohhh ok I didn’t get any kind of that letter. my lawyer just send eligibility passed letter and my status changed from In process to decision made.
I was talking to other guy who just got interview and same day he got that eligibility letter and got landed . He got online portal link .
as we both have passedeligibility we wont get any interview . The last interview is a landing interview which is normal but they not taking in person I think. Finger crossed
When he got the portal ?

Moh01

Mar 19, 2024
I’m at that stage right now, can you tell me after the eligibility approval letter how long takes you to get the final decision?

Moh01

Mar 19, 2024
What do you mean? I received eligibility approval letter, I just want know how long takes to get pr