+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibility passed letter..

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
hey I receive this letter few days ago not sure if i have to submit any additional information need some advice please ..thank u ..This letter refers to your Application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Please refer to the attached correspondence for further information on the additional requirements. IMPORTANT: your application for permanent residence could be refused if:  You and your family members do not meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.  You receive a letter asking for a reply and fail to respond within the requested timeframe.  You fail to advise Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your address. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.  You are not self-supporting. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.  You do not have a valid sponsorship. For example, if your sponsor withdraws his or her support prior to you being determined to be a Permanent Resident. If preliminary information indicates that you meet all statutory requirements, you will receive a letter asking you to attend an interview at the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada Centre in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence will be made at this interview. If you do not attend this interview, it could be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Hey
I got same letter please tell me if you got any update after this.what is the next thing happening after this

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
Hey
I got same letter please tell me if you got any update after this.what is the next thing happening after this
Hey I didn’t got any other update after this and it’s over a month now I also send an enquiry asking if I need to submit any additional information but no response for that also …Did you got any updates?

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
No i got no update as i just got this letter few days ago. Its very frustrating. Its been 1.5 year since i applied for PR.
did they take your interview before eligibility approval?

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
No i got no update as i just got this letter few days ago. Its very frustrating. Its been 1.5 year since i applied for PR.
did they take your interview before eligibility approval?
Oh ok well I got two letters on one day one is the eligibility passed letter and the other letter is Pre - arrival letter . No they didn’t take my interview I jus got the letters that was it. I also applied a while ago it’s 1.10 year since I applied so hopefully I get through this process soon and I know the pandemic caused a lot of hiccups in the immigration system causing it to be back log with their work..

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Its look like we both at same stage what we expecting to happens next ? I mostly people saying that i will receive online portal link to confirm COPr. What you think ?
And one more thing what is pre arrival letter ?

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
Its look like we both at same stage what we expecting to happens next ? I mostly people saying that i will receive online portal link to confirm COPr. What you think ?
And one more thing what is pre arrival letter ?
Yea we definitely at the same stage because we got same letter . Is ur application inland or Outland ? Well I know COPR is next but not sure if they will call me in for an interview or they will send the confirmation on a portal link hoping that happens soon … Pre- arrival letters simply means that ur being offer free Canadian service to access you before u land here in Canada where as u can learn about life in Canada and the jobs market and so much more to it u can read up about it on the IRCC websites and u will have a better and clear understanding of what it is and ur qualified for before landing in Canada after receiving ur copr…

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Ohhh ok I didn’t get any kind of that letter. my lawyer just send eligibility passed letter and my status changed from In process to decision made.
I was talking to other guy who just got interview and same day he got that eligibility letter and got landed . He got online portal link .
as we both have passedeligibility we wont get any interview . The last interview is a landing interview which is normal but they not taking in person I think. Finger crossed

shivboss1992

Sep 3, 2021
Ohhh ok I didn’t get any kind of that letter. my lawyer just send eligibility passed letter and my status changed from In process to decision made.
I was talking to other guy who just got interview and same day he got that eligibility letter and got landed . He got online portal link .
as we both have passedeligibility we wont get any interview . The last interview is a landing interview which is normal but they not taking in person I think. Finger crossed
Oh ok well I don’t have any representative for my application i did everything myself..and on my profile it’s not being updated as yet so hopefully it does soon only my medical says passed so background checks are processing now …ok good for him hopefully we get that too n no interview is needed .am in Canada already n my application is inland and already living with my spouse so just awaiting to get my pr now

Dhec

Mar 9, 2020
Could you please post as soon you get any update?
Just to release some stress from others mind

Adeoye1432

Apr 15, 2020
I just received an update it says “we have sent you a letter” I can’t know anything until Monday because we are using representative they are in Canada. Please for those that received such message, does that mean “Prearrival letter” or what because the status still say “In process”.

alienvalien

Nov 27, 2021
hey I receive this letter few days ago not sure if i have to submit any additional information need some advice please ..thank u ..This letter refers to your Application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Please refer to the attached correspondence for further information on the additional requirements. IMPORTANT: your application for permanent residence could be refused if:  You and your family members do not meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.  You receive a letter asking for a reply and fail to respond within the requested timeframe.  You fail to advise Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your address. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.  You are not self-supporting. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.  You do not have a valid sponsorship. For example, if your sponsor withdraws his or her support prior to you being determined to be a Permanent Resident. If preliminary information indicates that you meet all statutory requirements, you will receive a letter asking you to attend an interview at the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada Centre in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence will be made at this interview. If you do not attend this interview, it could be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused
Have you got any updates yet?