+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility passed. But Summary notes in GCMS says Minimum settlement fund not satisfied.

Itz_Naimat

Aug 1, 2020
Good day.
I put a call through to agents, and they said eligibility is passed.
I ordered for GCMS notes. When it arrived, eligibility still says Pass.
But in the comment by the officer towards the end of the notes, I saw that the officer said POF: Minimum required not met.
The officer also went ahead to say Funds: appears to be met. Two lines down in the comment.

In the overall summary, my POF was converted to 12,900 CAD, whereas family of 1 requires 12,960 (2020 minimum).
But I noticed the agent said my POF is 12,900, and family of 1 requires 12,669 (2019 minimum).

Is this because I created my profile in 2019?
I also asked a friend that has over 14k CAD. She said her POF was also compared with the 2019 minimum required.

Please help clarify. Thank you.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot answer your question but why would you not present 14k as opposed to almost dead on the requirement by few hundred ? Guidelines change all the time, usually upwards given inflation and obviously moving to Canada is pretty expensive so pays to exceed any guideline

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
What's your plan.I am similar situation.Short on 340 CAD for family of 4 on gcms.However have since uploaded new and greatly improved statement.Hope I will be saved.Almoat 2 months since I did that.Still no word

Itz_Naimat

Aug 1, 2020
What's your plan.I am similar situation.Short on 340 CAD for family of 4 on gcms.However have since uploaded new and greatly improved statement.Hope I will be saved.Almoat 2 months since I did that.Still no word
Has your eligibility been passed?
Because mine says eligibility passed already.

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Has your eligibility been passed?
Because mine says eligibility passed already.
On my gcms eligibility still blank Not complete yet.Up to Mid June my file had not been touched since Dec.I ordered another gcms last week so waiting to see if any changes

mean X

Sep 26, 2023
On my gcms eligibility still blank Not complete yet.Up to Mid June my file had not been touched since Dec.I ordered another gcms last week so waiting to see if any changes
can u update us....guess you are in Canada now