+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility pass for AOR June And July

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All, It would be really helpful if those of you who have received their gcms notes could please share your timelines when your eligibility changed from recommended pass to conclusively passed by the officer? Thanks!

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi All, It would be really helpful if those of you who have received their gcms notes could please share your timelines when your eligibility changed from recommended pass to conclusively passed by the officer? Thanks!
Eligibility Recommended passed - Sept 17th
Eligibility passed- Sept 29th
AOR- June 24th, 2020
No update since then other than me providing my biometrics on 14th Oct.

Last edited:
Reactions: D.R and assen89

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
AOR- June 24th, 2020
No update since then other than my me providing my biometrics on 14th Oct.
Thank you so much for your response, All the best, I hope you will hear from them soon.

Reactions: Angel1113

Prasunjha86

Dec 3, 2019
May I know your application VO ?
June 24 AOR and eligibility passed on September 29. That's pretty fast though.
AOR- June 24th, 2020
No update since then other than me providing my biometrics on 14th Oct.
That's was really fast indeed, but again long wait after eligibility passed which is quite concerning. Even my AOR is June 19 and eligibility passed this week and biometric completed on 14 Oct. Hope your wait is over soon.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
June 24 AOR and eligibility passed on September 29. That's pretty fast though.

That's was really fast indeed, but again long wait after eligibility passed which is quite concerning. Even my AOR is June 19 and eligibility passed this week and biometric completed on 14 Oct. Hope your wait is over soon.
Thank you! Good luck you for your application. =) I hope they start my security soon. It's been more than a month since my eligibility passed and security still not started.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
U know what I just called IRCC once again right now and agent says my eligibility is recommended pass, Medical Passed, Criminality is in Progress and Security not started. Dont know what next and when it will happen
You would have to see why it's recommended pass at this time to know more about what is going on; when will it happen - can't say. Each application is different.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Called IRCC today. Aor- June 24th
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Security- passed
Agent was very helpful and patient. After hearing status of my application it was kind of hard to believe because I got my GCMS notes this week that were generated on Oct 28th (applied Sept 14th) and security wasn't even started. She told me that a senior officer will check my final details like expiry of passport and medicals etc and then issue a COPR letter & it shouldn't take too many days.

Reactions: Vinami and Tiffyc88

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Guys,
I spoke with IRCC Agent today: Here is my timeline and Current Status of my application
Category: CEC (Inland) | | AOR: June 7, 2020 | | BIL: July 29, 2020 | MEP: July 29, 2020 | Bio Update : Oct 5, 2020
BOWP Applied: Sept 22, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Final:
Any Suggestion about when I am gone get my COPR !!!!!!!!!
Looks good. You’ll receive PR soon. Do you know which your visa office is?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Called IRCC today. Aor- June 24th
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Security- passed
Agent was very helpful and patient. After hearing status of my application it was kind of hard to believe because I got my GCMS notes this week that were generated on Oct 28th (applied Sept 14th) and security wasn't even started. She told me that a senior officer will check my final details like expiry of passport and medicals etc and then issue a COPR letter & it shouldn't take too many days.
Amazing. Do you know which your visa office is?

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Folks...I went for my biometrics appointment today
AOR - 29th July
MEP, BIL - 21st Sept
Call received - 28th Oct
Location - Mississauga, L5M
Appointment - 11.15 am today

I see that the top right corner is updated with biometircs number and date for today, but it still shows that they need biometircs. Does anyone know how much time they will take to update that biometrics have been received.

Thanks
Same here..... didn't complete biometric on file.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Still waiting for my GCMS notes, which I expect to receive within the next week. Will call them if the GCMS notes states I have not yet passed eligibility. The GCMS notes may not have captured the latest update.

Anyone ordered GCMS notes or called to check if they passed eligibility?