+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility of BC PNP international graduate

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
I graduated from BCIT 3 years ago (on 30th June 2017) and I registered my profile for BC PNP International graduate on 24th April 2020 (still within 3 years from my graduation date)

On Tuesday 29th September 2020 (which is more than 3 years from my graduation date), I received an invitation from BC PNP to apply under International graduate stream

Could you please kindly advise if I am still eligible to apply to be BC PNP's nominee.

Thank you very much for your helps

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I graduated from BCIT 3 years ago (on 30th June 2017) and I registered my profile for BC PNP International graduate on 24th April 2020 (still within 3 years from my graduation date)

On Tuesday 29th September 2020 (which is more than 3 years from my graduation date), I received an invitation from BC PNP to apply under International graduate stream

Could you please kindly advise if I am still eligible to apply to be BC PNP's nominee.

Thank you very much for your helps
Did you submitted registration before your 3 years were over or after 3 years? If before 3 years, you should be fine .

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
thank you very much @Miss bee , yes I submitted registration (for BC PNP nomination) before my 3 years, and got an invitation on Tuesday. Since the invitation is after my 3 years, then my application (for BC PNP nomination is after 3 years

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
thank you very much @Miss bee , yes I submitted registration (for BC PNP nomination) before my 3 years, and got an invitation on Tuesday. Since the invitation is after my 3 years, then my application (for BC PNP nomination is after 3 years
You should be fine . Read the bc pnp amendment.
International Graduate (IG)
IG Category Requirement of 3 Years from Completion of Studies for Eligibility to Apply to the IG Categories
All of the above (excepting ELSS provisions) applies to International Graduates. In addition:
IG: Registrants
In order to make updates to your registration, you are required to withdraw your registration and submit a new one. The BC PNP registration system does not allow you to make updates to an existing registration. This restriction may impact your eligibility to register under the IG category, as you are required to register within 3 years of completing an eligible program of study.
If you withdraw your registration or do not accept an invitation to apply because you experienced a material change to your employment, we will accept your new registration and application under the IG category if your original registration was submitted within the 3-year timeline to apply.
IG: Invitees
If you decline an ITA because of a material change to your employment, you are required to withdraw your registration and submit a new one. We will accept your registration and application under the IG category if your original registration was submitted within the 3- year timeline to apply.
The provision for the IG category will be in place until this Addendum is removed or updated.