+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility - Not Met

QB1

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,

My AoR is 28 May 2019.
Received gcms notes 19 September. I noticed the Case Processing Officer updated my PoF to not met.

On my PoF submission, I included all financial accounts I had. Home loan, personal loan, car loan, cheque account, savings account. The personal loan was taken out in 2017 to do renovations on my house. I explained this in my application.

My savings account is the account that contains my settlement funds and I have enough in there as per IRCC requirement.

The case officer on the 18th of July updated my eligibility to not met due to PoF being too low. The officer deducted the personal loan from my savings account and this resulted in the funds being lower than required by IRCC.

In August I sold my house and paid off the personal loan. After seeing the gcms notes in Septembe, I quickly sent through my updated financial position via a webform. I mentioned that I sold my property and paid off the loan. I also attached bank statements to proof this.

I passed the 6 month mark on 28 November and called IRCC. The agent told me that they received my updated financial position and the 18th of July was the last time someone looked at my file.

My question is, how long will it take the senior case officer to look at my file now since the last time was July?
Also will the officer take into account my webform documents regarding my updated financial situation?

Thank you.
Kind regards.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Hi,

My AoR is 28 May 2019.
Received gcms notes 19 September. I noticed the Case Processing Officer updated my PoF to not met.

On my PoF submission, I included all financial accounts I had. Home loan, personal loan, car loan, cheque account, savings account. The personal loan was taken out in 2017 to do renovations on my house. I explained this in my application.

My savings account is the account that contains my settlement funds and I have enough in there as per IRCC requirement.

The case officer on the 18th of July updated my eligibility to not met due to PoF being too low. The officer deducted the personal loan from my savings account and this resulted in the funds being lower than required by IRCC.

In August I sold my house and paid off the personal loan. After seeing the gcms notes in Septembe, I quickly sent through my updated financial position via a webform. I mentioned that I sold my property and paid off the loan. I also attached bank statements to proof this.

I passed the 6 month mark on 28 November and called IRCC. The agent told me that they received my updated financial position and the 18th of July was the last time someone looked at my file.

My question is, how long will it take the senior case officer to look at my file now since the last time was July?
Also will the officer take into account my webform documents regarding my updated financial situation?

Thank you.
Kind regards.
Hello brother, Any update on your application ?? I am also in a similar position to yours. I had a personal loan in the same bank in which I shown PoF, the loan was availed long ago. After ordering GCMS notes I came to know that they have put me in eligibility not met due to insufficient fund because they have deducted my personal loan outstanding amount. Then I closed the loan and shared the loan closing letter and updated PoF documents. My AoR is 17th September,2019. Did you ordered GCMS notes ??

QB1

Nov 29, 2019
I've ordered GCMS notes three times already since September and on each time they asked for a 90 day extension. Thus I haven't received the notes yet. Should start getting it end of Feb.

My VO was Ottawa but they now moved my application to CIO Sydney.

Sorry, I don't have any answers also still waiting...

Loydie

Oct 12, 2018
I've ordered GCMS notes three times already since September and on each time they asked for a 90 day extension. Thus I haven't received the notes yet. Should start getting it end of Feb.

My VO was Ottawa but they now moved my application to CIO Sydney.

Sorry, I don't have any answers also still waiting...
I am also in the same position just called today to know that my eligibility is not met. Let's keep in touch. good luck

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am also in the same position just called today to know that my eligibility is not met. Let's keep in touch. good luck
Have you ordered gcms notes? Maybe they will help tell you what information is missing and you can these raise a web form to provide more documentation. Good luck!

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Lets keep in touch, pls provide updates regarding your application. I am also in the same boat with September Aor, when is your AoR and where is your VO ??

QB1

Nov 29, 2019
AOR was 28 May 2019.

Received ghost update 12 February 2020.

Received golden email 13 February 2020!

Good luck to everyone in this situation. As long as you send updated documents well in advance you will get your PR. Just be patient, easier said than done.

VO was Ottawa, then my file moved to the central intake office and then back to Ottawa.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
AOR was 28 May 2019.

Received ghost update 12 February 2020.

Received golden email 13 February 2020!

Good luck to everyone in this situation. As long as you send updated documents well in advance you will get your PR. Just be patient, easier said than done.

VO was Ottawa, then my file moved to the central intake office and then back to Ottawa.
Congratulations and best of luck for the next endeavors.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Guys, got PPR today morning. Weird feeling. Eligibility not met and PPR; all within 160 days. May all of us get speedy PPR.