+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY not met - PA has not provided proof of funds - Help!!

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Did you meet conditions of job offer for EE? Did you meet conditions for your PNP program? If not, you need to show POF. Can’t tell you if you meet conditions but it is on the IRCC EE website. IRCC doesn’t need to contact you if your conditions are not met.
Hi
I also have a job offer from Canada. I have applied under EE PNP. But O have attached bank balance certificate in POF that contains my name, address, funds available, No Loan information and funds can be accessed anytime, but it did not contain 6 months average monthly balance is tgat good?Do i still need POF if i have a job offer?

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Yes, I meet the POF required (and still continue to do so). I didn't submit it initially on our application because we thought that POF is not needed when I have a job offer. We just uploaded a letter of explanation that I have a job offer and currently working inside Canada.
It’s also possible that the ratio of your dependents and your income through job offer is not met based on the per head count? It’s just an assumption

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I also have a job offer from Canada. I have applied under EE PNP. But O have attached bank balance certificate in POF that contains my name, address, funds available, No Loan information and funds can be accessed anytime, but it did not contain 6 months average monthly balance is tgat good?Do i still need POF if i have a job offer?
Yes you do unless you currently have a work permit.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
Yes you do unless you currently have a work permit.

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
okay thanks, my bank letter does not mention about 6 months average balance. Will I get ADR for that later? I am not touching my funds, currently my funds are 2 months old. I have a gift deed but I did not attached with the application, I only attached bank letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
okay thanks, my bank letter does not mention about 6 months average balance. Will I get ADR for that later? I am not touching my funds, currently my funds are 2 months old. I have a gift deed but I did not attached with the application, I only attached bank letter.
So when you applied, you didn’t show that you had the funds for the 6 months. IRCC may ask for ADR or refuse the application as incomplete.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
So when you applied, you didn’t show that you had the funds for the 6 months. IRCC may ask for ADR or refuse the application as incomplete.
one question, I got funds from my father 8 months ago, I didn't submit any deed either. Just the bank letter and last 6 months' statement.

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
There is an OR clause though.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

LMIA or LMIA exempt (PNP)
so what did you initially upload when you submitted your PR?
Initially, I uploaded a letter of explanation saying that I have a job offer. But I didn't realized that time that my job offer is not considered valid. It will only be considered valid if it's LMIA supported or if it's under LMIA-exempt, it will only be valid if I already worked for my employer one year. But during the time I submitted my PR application, It's just 3months since I started working for my employer. That's my understanding about valid job offer.

I already submitted our POF via webform and it already appeared on our GCMS notes that the document was already added to our file.
Hopefully IRCC will review our application again and approve it.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Initially, I uploaded a letter of explanation saying that I have a job offer. But I didn't realized that time that my job offer is not considered valid. It will only be considered valid if it's LMIA supported or if it's under LMIA-exempt, it will only be valid if I already worked for my employer one year. But during the time I submitted my PR application, It's just 3months since I started working for my employer. That's my understanding about valid job offer.

I already submitted our POF via webform and it already appeared on our GCMS notes that the document was already added to our file.
if it is added then it will be approved, stop worrying

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
I applied on 10 nov, called 2 weeks ago eligibility is recommended passed.

Reactions: Naturgrl

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
I had additional Doc request Jan 6 and then submitted them on the 19th and then another adr on Jan 20th. After that no news. Not sure what is happening but I read this thread and you mentioned you submitted on Nov 10 and your eligibility already passed. Yours is really fast tracked as I submitted on Oct 6 but then I have one dependent child outside Canada. Not sure what to expect now.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022

Hi, if I request for GCMS notes now, when can I receive it?