+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY not met - PA has not provided proof of funds - Help!!

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
Hi,

I submitted my EE-PNP-FSW application last year december. I received my gcms today with eligibility not met.

Assessments
Eligibility: Not Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ***** REGULATION: PNP: FSW. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: NOT MET ~~~Review Required by Officer: FSW MEC = NOT MET as it appears funds Not Met - PA has not provided proof of available funds - eDoc # ****

Question:
I sent a webform last May 2022 for clarification and additional documents but I didn't see it it reflected on our file. Based on the notes, is this more likely going to be rejected? Or it has not been reviewed yet by the Visa Officer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I submitted my EE-PNP-FSW application last year december. I received my gcms today with eligibility not met.

Assessments
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ***** REGULATION: PNP: FSW. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: NOT MET ~~~Review Required by Officer: FSW MEC = NOT MET as it appears funds Not Met - PA has not provided proof of available funds - eDoc # ****

Question:
I sent a webform last May 2022 for clarification and additional documents but I didn't see it it reflected on our file. Based on the notes, is this more likely going to be rejected? Or it has not been reviewed yet by the Visa Officer?
So did you meet POF for number of people in your family (and still continue to do so)? Why did you send a webform in May 2022? Your applicaiton has to be complete. IRCC doesn’t need to ask for additional document as it is up to you to submit a complete application.

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
So did you meet POF for number of people in your family (and still continue to do so)? Why did you send a webform in May 2022? Your applicaiton has to be complete. IRCC doesn’t need to ask for additional document as it is up to you to submit a complete application.
Yes, I meet the POF required (and still continue to do so). I didn't submit it initially on our application because we thought that POF is not needed when I have a job offer. We just uploaded a letter of explanation that I have a job offer and currently working inside Canada.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, we meet the POF required (and still continue to do so). We didn't submit it initially on our application because we thought that POF is not needed when I have a job offer. We just uploaded a letter of explanation that I have a job offer and currently working inside Canada.
Did you meet conditions of job offer for EE? Did you meet conditions for your PNP program? If not, you need to show POF. Can’t tell you if you meet conditions but it is on the IRCC EE website. IRCC doesn’t need to contact you if your conditions are not met.

Last edited:

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
Did you meet conditions of job offer for EE? Did you meet conditions for your PNP program? If not, you need to show POF. Can’t tell you if you meet conditions but it is on the IRCC EE website. IRCC doesn’t need to contact you if your conditions are not met.
After carefully reviewing IRCC website and view specific details, I found out that I need to provide POF thats why I sent it on May without them requesting me any addtl documents or explanation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
After carefully reviewing IRCC website and view specific details, I found out that I need to provide POF thats why I sent it on May without them requesting me any addtl documents or explanation.
What is the status of your file? You didn’t submit a complete profile so need to find out if your application is still open.

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
Still in progress.

Assessments
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Hi,

Assessments
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

Question:

Hello do you have a job offer?

Reactions: rabrakha

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
What did you initially upload when you submitted? Accdg to the site you don’t have to provide as long as you have a job offer.

Ryzen254

Sep 29, 2022
That's what I thought also but upon checking in depth the website, it says job offer with following conditions such as LMIA.

Not sure if that is the reason.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
That's what I thought also but upon checking in depth the website, it says job offer with following conditions such as LMIA.

Not sure if that is the reason.
Raise a webform again.. did you get confirmation after submitting the webform that your docs have been transferred to the case officer?

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Last edited: