+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility met but black on Final

Deee

Feb 13, 2021
Please help, I received my GCMS notes a few days ago.
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final:________

Also the officer review, case processing agent and program assistant have received documents and seems to be satisfied since May 2020.
Note one under the officer review says ready for approval however I haven’t gotten a passport request mail yet.
What do you suggest I do? Could anything be wrong? I applied in 2019, I can see on my GCmS notes that it has been reviewed since May 2020 but I have heard nothing from Cic

Afzal Khan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Good day everyone,
I have applied for the self-employed (authors and writers) category on 28 Oct 2019 and soon after my application was made online. After a few months, they asked for a few documents which I added to my online application. Now, it has been since 15 months but the final decision is not yet made and for the last two days I cannot access my online application.
Thanks

nwapapa

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Please help, I received my GCMS notes a few days ago.
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: complete
Final:________

Also the officer review, case processing agent and program assistant have received documents and seems to be satisfied since May 2020.
Note one under the officer review says ready for approval however I haven’t gotten a passport request mail yet.
What do you suggest I do? Could anything be wrong? I applied in 2019, I can see on my GCmS notes that it has been reviewed since May 2020 but I have heard nothing from Cic
Which month in 2019 do you applied.

Afzal Khan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Taking so long these days. I have also applied in 2019, they received my application on 22 Oct 2019 and nothing heard from them yet. The online portal shows in the process.