Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Hi
I didn’t do medicals.
Applied in November and received my AOC on the 28/11/22
Biometrics and passport seized: 10:01/23
Second interview: 22/02
I hope I will get my brown paper
heya how are you. can you please share your experiance how it went ? did you get your refugee id? what all quesdtions did they ask?

Feb 13, 2023
heya how are you. can you please share your experiance how it went ? did you get your refugee id? what all quesdtions did they ask?
Hi my interview was very smoooottthhh. I had NO questions asked just reviewing the documents and signing that’s all but the girl before didn’t have her ID( Don’t know why). Good luck to everyone.

Araya

Feb 17, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
canadian embassy
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
pleas can you tell how you applied

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Hi my interview was very smoooottthhh. I had NO questions asked just reviewing the documents and signing that’s all but the girl before didn’t have her ID( Don’t know why). Good luck to everyone.
I really dont know what is going on in my case. It has been more than one month now i have done my biometrics and seized my passport to ircc etobicoke. I m still waiting for my eligibility interview. Did you get your brown paper?

Feb 13, 2023
I really dont know what is going on in my case. It has been more than one month now i have done my biometrics and seized my passport to ircc etobicoke. I m still waiting for my eligibility interview. Did you get your brown paper?
Yes mine took one month two weeks before they called me back just be patient I know it’s not easy

Araya

Feb 17, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
canadian embassy
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
i mean i am from ethiopia i want to apply from here what ways are there for me to do that

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
It depends on each case , for me it was not a simple IRCC employee but immigration minister’s delegate who asked me difficult questions and referred my case the same day to the irb office and I received a short hearing notice under less complex cars after only 1 month of referral. Advice people to master their story inside and out .
Hi, can you please share your timeline with us for reference?

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
Claim submitted in November 2022 with all the evidences
Brown paper November 2022,
Workpermit Jan 2022
Less complex with a short hearing for March 22, 2023.
oh wow I’m so happy for you! That was so fast. Just another question, how did you submit your evidence with the schedule A, schedule 12, etc..? There’s no place in those document. I’m only aware that I’m supposed to submit my evidence with the BOC after the eligibility interview which I’m still waiting for.

Also, is your case a very strong one? Mine includes threats of kidnapping for example.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
oh wow I’m so happy for you! That was so fast. Just another question, how did you submit your evidence with the schedule A, schedule 12, etc..? There’s no place in those document. I’m only aware that I’m supposed to submit my evidence with the BOC after the eligibility interview which I’m still waiting for.

Also, is your case a very strong one? Mine includes threats of kidnapping for example.
I submitted schedule A and related documents in September and basis of claim together with evidence in November after having passed 2 eligibility interviews one with the CBSA officer and an other with the minister’s delegate.

I would advice you to have a quick look on the IRB national documentation packages websites which is a government website that contains reports from international N.G.O regarding different aspects such as human right violations, treatment of LGBT, treatment of political opponents by the government of your country etc… and make sure those reports support your case regarding the reasons you left your country for.

Reactions: Heba.ali

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
I submitted schedule A and related documents in September and basis of claim together with evidence in November after having passed 2 eligibility interviews one with the CBSA officer and an other with the minister’s delegate.

I would advice you to have a quick look on the IRB national documentation packages websites which is a government website that contains reports from international N.G.O regarding different aspects such as human right violations, treatment of LGBT, treatment of political opponents by the government of your country etc… and make sure those reports support your case regarding the reasons you left your country for.
Thank you very much! Would love if you keep us updated on what happens in your hearing and all the best luck.