+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility interview

Feb 13, 2023
Hi guys. I have my second interview in two days.
Please is there anyone who had his own this year?
What are the questions they asked? Please I’m so much stressed right now.

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Heya i m waiting for mine. If you dont mind can you please share your timeline. When did you apppied medical biometrics and your passport are already been seized ? And what country are you from? Which office ?

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
I can't tell what they going to ask you but will tell you what they did in mine. They asked for home country IDs and gave them passport and national ID (Passport is enough though) and only asked if I go back to home country my life would be still in danger and that is it, no more questions asked. But they game me a lot of documents which were basically those ones I had filled and some of them say you agree to go back to home country if you got refusal decision. Will tell you to expect your work permit or study permit if you asked them in your BOC and sign some papers, that's it.

Feb 13, 2023
Heya i m waiting for mine. If you dont mind can you please share your timeline. When did you apppied medical biometrics and your passport are already been seized ? And what country are you from? Which office ?
Hi
I didn’t do medicals.
Applied in November and received my AOC on the 28/11/22
Biometrics and passport seized: 10:01/23
Second interview: 22/02
I hope I will get my brown paper

Feb 13, 2023
I can't tell what they going to ask you but will tell you what they did in mine. They asked for home country IDs and gave them passport and national ID (Passport is enough though) and only asked if I go back to home country my life would be still in danger and that is it, no more questions asked. But they game me a lot of documents which were basically those ones I had filled and some of them say you agree to go back to home country if you got refusal decision. Will tell you to expect your work permit or study permit if you asked them in your BOC and sign some papers, that's it.
How long did you had with the interviewer?

Feb 13, 2023
Did you just said yes when he asked you the question or you went into details?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Don't worry at all, the person that will talk to you have nothing to do with your claim, she/he is not even an employee of IRB and not even an agent, she/he is a office employee of ircc, only tricky question that MAY have is what happens if you get back to your country, that I'm sure you know the answer.

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Don't worry at all, the person that will talk to you have nothing to do with your claim, she/he is not even an employee of IRB and not even an agent, she/he is a office employee of ircc, only tricky question that MAY have is what happens if you get back to your country, that I'm sure you know the answer.
It depends on each case , for me it was not a simple IRCC employee but immigration minister’s delegate who asked me difficult questions and referred my case the same day to the irb office and I received a short hearing notice under less complex cars after only 1 month of referral. Advice people to master their story inside and out .