+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility interview

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi Everyone
I have my eligibility interview for protected person & conventional Refugee in Canada at Etobicoke office next week, any suggestions? Also what kind of questions normally they ask and how long would they take this interview ?
Thank you
Regards

Last edited:

Um Zainab

May 4, 2018
Hi Everyone
I have my eligibility interview for protected person & conventional Refugee in Canada at Etobicoke office next week, any suggestions? Also what kind of questions normally they ask and how long would they take this interview ?
Thank you
Regards
Hi, they will go through the forms with you question by question to make sure every thing is ok.

Reactions: Jahangir1234

Lilen4ik

May 19, 2018
Without going into details, have an answer on why you cannot go back to your country of residence, who are you afraid of, and what would be your reasons for that. They are not the refugee board and likely won't challenge your answers.
The purpose of this interview would be to weed off those with false / unreasonable claims. Make sure that the interviewer receives an impression that your refugee claim has a chance to stand at the hearing.

Reactions: Jahangir1234

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Without going into details, have an answer on why you cannot go back to your country of residence, who are you afraid of, and what would be your reasons for that. They are not the refugee board and likely won't challenge your answers.
The purpose of this interview would be to weed off those with false / unreasonable claims. Make sure that the interviewer receives an impression that your refugee claim has a chance to stand at the hearing.
Appreciate your answer.
Thanks