+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
damn - my tracker changed eligibility to In Progress last Friday xD looks like I am in for a wait, did you get any update on your application?
don't worry too much. i saw someone got portal a couple of days after the tracker changed to "in progress".
I got portal 1 in August.

Sebrina

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP
File Transfer...
DONNO
Med's Request
WAITING
LANDED..........
EAGERLY WAITING
Eligibity changed to in progress from not started what happens next? Also my background verification is in progress still? Can anyone throw some light please and thank you?

aviationjj

Dec 21, 2018
Eligibity changed to in progress from not started what happens next? Also my background verification is in progress still? Can anyone throw some light please and thank you?
Whats your AOR? To be honest I have no clue, my Elig. changed to In Progress last Friday, no update so far. I am May 31 AOR.

Dan247

Jun 10, 2022
Hello All,

Thank you for the information shared on this thread.

Please my AOR is July 31
Biometrics linked Sep 1
Background verification has been in progress since Sep1
Eligibility has been in progress since Sep 14
Should I be worried? I am not comfortable with the eligibility verification taking more than a week to complete.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Hello I got GCMS notes it says Review required for CEC min requiremenmt.

unable to verify offcicial website as company closed Canadian Operations on 31st OCT which is true my employment dates mentioned as Feb 2021 - Nov 2022 so agent put remark as inconsitencies.

I have provided T4 and Pay stubs, also After GCMS I sent a letter from employer mentioning that After closing I was supporting closing business activities of the business untill November 2022 which is my last date. Hope this clears there confusion regarding what I was doing if company closes operations in Octobber 31st 2022. so production stopped but as a engineer we need to support all closing activities of business before we lock in the facility which I did and sent new explanation letter via web-form.

per GCMS everything else is accessed only 35 points for CEC waiting for review.

AOR May 15, 2023

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Hello I got GCMS notes it says Review required for CEC min requiremenmt.

unable to verify offcicial website as company closed Canadian Operations on 31st OCT which is true my employment dates mentioned as Feb 2021 - Nov 2022 so agent put remark as inconsitencies.

I have provided T4 and Pay stubs, also After GCMS I sent a letter from employer mentioning that After closing I was supporting closing business activities of the business untill November 2022 which is my last date. Hope this clears there confusion regarding what I was doing if company closes operations in Octobber 31st 2022. so production stopped but as a engineer we need to support all closing activities of business before we lock in the facility which I did and sent new explanation letter via web-form.

per GCMS everything else is accessed only 35 points for CEC waiting for review.

AOR May 15, 2023
How did you know your elig was RR? Did IRCC agent tell you on the phone or you found out directly through GCMS

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Hello All,

Thank you for the information shared on this thread.

Please my AOR is July 31
Biometrics linked Sep 1
Background verification has been in progress since Sep1
Eligibility has been in progress since Sep 14
Should I be worried? I am not comfortable with the eligibility verification taking more than a week to complete.
Mine has been in progress since August 29th. What is your VO

gesilicious

Dec 27, 2018
Same as mine. Mine changed after biometrics updated to completed. In Progress since 18th September. Nothing yet

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
My Eligibility has been stuck in Review Required since March 2023. What I understand from the GCMS note, the case analyst did not count CRS points for my Canadian Experience because it was obtained in Quebec. IRCC clearly states that skilled work experience anywhere in Canada would count as Canadian work experience, with the caveat that the applicant has to show intent to settle outside Quebec. I provided "Intent to leave Quebec" documents in the Client Information section of my application, but it was not addressed in the GCMS notes. My application has been stuck in Eligibility Review Required for 7 months, did not even receive any Procedural Fairness Letter. Could the fact of my CRS points for Canadian Work Experience not being counted be a mistake on the case analyst's end?

PVO: Kitchener
SVO: Vancouver

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
My Eligibility has been stuck in Review Required since March 2023. What I understand from the GCMS note, the case analyst did not count CRS points for my Canadian Experience because it was obtained in Quebec. IRCC clearly states that skilled work experience anywhere in Canada would count as Canadian work experience, with the caveat that the applicant has to show intent to settle outside Quebec. I provided "Intent to leave Quebec" documents in the Client Information section of my application, but it was not addressed in the GCMS notes. My application has been stuck in Eligibility Review Required for 7 months, did not even receive any Procedural Fairness Letter. Could the fact of my CRS points for Canadian Work Experience not being counted be a mistake on the case analyst's end?

As this answer from them: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=382&top=29, someone should have a retraining session LOL.
Did you try to call them?

PallaviSharma

Aug 3, 2021

Hello,
What's your AOR?
We are in the exact same situation.