+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

meetliji

May 15, 2023
My application ITA is on Nov 23 and eAPR on jan 13. I came to know that my eligibility was marked as REVIEW REQUIRED. I requested for the gcms notes and i received it today.

I got the GCMS notes today. My bday fall in between the ITA and AOR. I was having 67 points for FSW minimum eligibility. But the notes says that at AOR the score is 66 (after birthday 1 point got reduced) which is less than 67(the minimum requirement). Also the notes says that the A25.2(1) exemption policy is applied which will lock my points for age (if the age changes after ITA). Seeing the notes i am totally confused.

Need you view point on this and wanted to know if i have to do anything here.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
My application ITA is on Nov 23 and eAPR on jan 13. I came to know that my eligibility was marked as REVIEW REQUIRED. I requested for the gcms notes and i received it today.

I got the GCMS notes today. My bday fall in between the ITA and AOR. I was having 67 points for FSW minimum eligibility. But the notes says that at AOR the score is 66 (after birthday 1 point got reduced) which is less than 67(the minimum requirement). Also the notes says that the A25.2(1) exemption policy is applied which will lock my points for age (if the age changes after ITA). Seeing the notes i am totally confused.

Need you view point on this and wanted to know if i have to do anything here.
According to the lock rules about age, your case will be fine. No worries. It just needs a second review from a higher-level officer.

G4b

May 12, 2023
Thank you for sharing this info it is really helpful. I just called the IRCC agent and asked the same question as my eligibility is in progress in tracker from 23 March and agent said that it is recommended pass and my primary visa office has been changed to Edmonton from Vancouver. But, security is not started and criminality is in progress. Can I expect portal email soon? How long it will take for next steps?
Hi, did you get your COPR already? I had the same status as yours as of June 8. I’m only waiting for my Security to be started. Can you share your timeline please?

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
how are you? mine is still stuck. I just received a response of my webform inquiry saying that "Your application is awaiting the review of an officer." :rolleyes:
Surviving! stick as well . I also received the same email from Kitchener IRCC. Nothing can be done at the moment

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
Received an update on 'Background Verification' as 'Completed' mid-last week but 'Eligibility' is still 'In Progress'.
Here is my timeline:
ITA: 7th March
Medical PAssed - 27th March
ADR: 29th May
ADR Document uploaded and Acknowledgement - 8th June
Background Check completed - 14th June

Every thing is showing 'Completed'. 'Eligibility' is changed from 'Not Started' to 'In Progress'.
PS: This is an outland EE PNP application

How do we know if it is 'Review Required' or 'Passed' as Eligibility is showing 'In Progress'. Any one please suggest. Thanks!

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Received an update on 'Background Verification' as 'Completed' mid-last week but 'Eligibility' is still 'In Progress'.
Here is my timeline:
ITA: 7th March
Medical PAssed - 27th March
ADR: 29th May
ADR Document uploaded and Acknowledgement - 8th June
Background Check completed - 14th June

Every thing is showing 'Completed'. 'Eligibility' is changed from 'Not Started' to 'In Progress'.
PS: This is an outland EE PNP application

How do we know if it is 'Review Required' or 'Passed' as Eligibility is showing 'In Progress'. Any one please suggest. Thanks!
you can call IRCC and ask the agent if it is "review required" or pass.
Or you can order GCMS notes, which might take about 30 days to receive.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
They won’t give you much information. I don’t know if they can’t see or they are trained not to be that transparent but the notes will have the details
yes, depends on the agent.
Only one agent told me it was "review required", and other agents were reluctant to say anything more than "in progress"