+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
since when it is review required?You know your visa offices nd any gcms ??
I have heard that review required files go to Etiobioke … and it is not a thing to worry a lot .. sometimes when case analyst have doubts for some document n he want visa officer to review it carefully so it is « review Require>> .. I’m also CEC inland have 3 different jobs .. so I’m more concerned about employement docs n also I have 1 visa refusal in past I hope I declared it .. coz now I don’t even remember .. if they ask for any document then we need to provide them

Yogibear123

Mar 27, 2023
So as per tracker my eligibility is in progress and I received adr IMM5406. Today I called to check status of my eligibility the agent said review required and I asked what would that mean, she said eligibility not started.. then I called again to confirm.. the second agent said not started but i forgot to ask if it say review required anywhere.. now I’m worried sick

Yogibear123

Mar 27, 2023
So as per tracker my eligibility is in progress and I received adr IMM5406. Today I called to check status of my eligibility the agent said review required and I asked what would that mean, she said eligibility not started.. then I called again to confirm.. the second agent said not started but i forgot to ask if it say review required anywhere.. now I’m worried sick
Also the agent said background check is in progress and criminality passed

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Same with me now I don’t know if review is required for eligibility… coz that lady agent was not so nice she told me that you call every week… I said yes I called last week as there was an update and I could not see any update … so she told me you need to wait as your AOR is April 2nd .. so eligibility is still in progress… so I asked her is it review required she said yes … I am also not sure… some agents are good but some are not … so last update was criminality passed Info sharing also passed for me only eligibility n security is left … security also started after they pass the eligibility… so we have no option other than pray and wait

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
I have heard that review required files go to Etiobioke … and it is not a thing to worry a lot .. sometimes when case analyst have doubts for some document n he want visa officer to review it carefully so it is « review Require>> .. I’m also CEC inland have 3 different jobs .. so I’m more concerned about employement docs n also I have 1 visa refusal in past I hope I declared it .. coz now I don’t even remember .. if they ask for any document then we need to provide them
mine is still in CIO Sydney

Reactions: Prabhneetkaur

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
did you order GCMS notes?

Yogibear123

Mar 27, 2023
it might take 30 days to receive it
Yeah! But i was thinking of waiting to see what happens after my adr submission date.. I had to submit family info document by June 12. The letter also stated that I need to submit the form in order to make a decision. So fingers crossed!!

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Yeah! But i was thinking of waiting to see what happens after my adr submission date.. I had to submit family info document by June 12. The letter also stated that I need to submit the form in order to make a decision. So fingers crossed!!
yes, good idea. They might approve it very soon after your submission

waitin_4_csq

Jan 10, 2023
Today, my eligibility went from not started to completed, does that mean that my eligibility was passed?
What worries me is that I applied for CEC from Quebec with the intention of leaving Quebec(provided a LOE in my application) and the eligibility part is the step when the agent considers whether or not I am planning on residing outside of QC...

Reactions: G4b

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Today, my eligibility went from not started to completed, does that mean that my eligibility was passed?
What worries me is that I applied for CEC from Quebec with the intention of leaving Quebec(provided a LOE in my application) and the eligibility part is the step when the agent considers whether or not I am planning on residing outside of QC...
completed means your eligibility passed. Congratulations!