+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "In Progress" in tracker: Review Required Please Connect

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
I have received the GCMS notes (Eligibility: review required)
CEC candidate Aor Oct 14 2022.
My CRS 522 cut-off 516.
I worked as a postdoctoral associate in Canada from Sep 20 2021 to Sep 19, 2022. In the LOE I have a type as to “ Sep 19, 2021” ( Hense the review required). I sent an updated LOE with the correct dates, salary slips, and T4s for the years 2021 and 2022 via webform. It seems it wasn’t received yet.
I worked as a dentist from Jan 2011 to Jun 2015 ( more than 3 years of foreign experience). The case analyst updated it to be 2 years and 9 months ( 2nd review required)
I also worked as a lecturer from Sep 2015 to Sep 2017. Verified by the case analyst as 2 years of foreign experience.
Even if I passed the review required for my Canadian experience, I would lose points for foreign experience from 3 years to 2 and 9 months.
Is the calculation of the case analyst correct for my dentistry foreign experience? if yes, I want to withdraw my application and apply again since my score now is 497.
I really appreciate your input.
Thank you
oh I think IRCC only considers foreign work experience in the past 10 years. so Jan 2011 to Jun 2015 is considered as 2 years and 9 months. This happened to me as well.

Reactions: Laamaa

Laamaa

Mar 14, 2023
oh I think IRCC only considers foreign work experience in the past 10 years. so Jan 2011 to Jun 2015 is considered as 2 years and 9 months. This happened to me as well.
I think it is better to withdraw my application and get a new ITA soon

meetliji

May 15, 2023
ITA *Nov* *23*, PNP Inland AB Techpathway
AOR - *Jan 13*,
UCI,MEP,Bio - *Feb 24 *(Used old bio and med) MEP and BIO Updated to completed in tracker
UCI got updated in GCkey.
Eligibility changed to In progress - *Mar3*
BG check changed to In Progress- *April 19*
*May 3* - In tracker my dependent childs medical expiry changed to 1 May 2024. All the other three applicants remain the same as 2023 jan
called IRCC and its been said that my eligibility is marked for review required
*May 8* - Medical passed again in GC key. updated status as “May 8 2023 You passed the medical exam”
*May 8 *- In tracker All 3 dependents medical expiry changed to 4 May 2024. My medical expiry still shown as Jan 2023
*May 9* - Medical status again changed to “You do not need a medical exam” in GC key

PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - Ottawa
Very much worried. Applied for GCMS notes on May5 th

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
ITA *Nov* *23*, PNP Inland AB Techpathway
AOR - *Jan 13*,
UCI,MEP,Bio - *Feb 24 *(Used old bio and med) MEP and BIO Updated to completed in tracker
UCI got updated in GCkey.
Eligibility changed to In progress - *Mar3*
BG check changed to In Progress- *April 19*
*May 3* - In tracker my dependent childs medical expiry changed to 1 May 2024. All the other three applicants remain the same as 2023 jan
called IRCC and its been said that my eligibility is marked for review required
*May 8* - Medical passed again in GC key. updated status as “May 8 2023 You passed the medical exam”
*May 8 *- In tracker All 3 dependents medical expiry changed to 4 May 2024. My medical expiry still shown as Jan 2023
*May 9* - Medical status again changed to “You do not need a medical exam” in GC key

PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - Ottawa
Very much worried. Applied for GCMS notes on May5 th
We have the same PVO and SVO.
My eligibility changed to In progress on the same day ! Mar 3. It has been 2.5 months.
But your medical passed again. That's a great sign- they do that before they send you the portal email.
Did you order GCMS notes?

meetliji

May 15, 2023
We have the same PVO and SVO.
My eligibility changed to In progress on the same day ! Mar 3. It has been 2.5 months.
But your medical passed again. That's a great sign- they do that before they send you the portal email.
Did you order GCMS notes?
Did you try to reach them over phone? Yeah I ordered GCMS notes on May 5th
Also primary applicant’s medical date not changed in tracker

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Did you try to reach them over phone? Yeah I ordered GCMS notes on May 5th
Also primary applicant’s medical date not changed in tracker
yes, i called them several times and no useful information was provided. My eligibility is "review required".

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
mine is a PC. how about yours?
Not sure … as it’s too less time yet .. AOR-April 2 CEC…. Agent told eligibility is in progress will take time .. when I asked her whether it is recommended pass or review required … she told review required … I’m very nervous now

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
you can wait for the GCMS notes and see the reason there
Yeah .. starting next month I ll apply for Gcms… as it’s only been 1.5 month now… might b they ll pass the eligibility… for you have they asked you for PCC? Or you provided them by seeing gcms notes proactively?