Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
If the tracker shows (eligibility completed) , what exactly it could mean?
that means an officer completed final review of eligibility.

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
is your eligibility status review required or the phone agent just said officer needs to review eligibility as next step? Because when case analyst updates eligibility its either recommended pass or review required , in both cases tracker will show in progress and the officer will do a final review however more thorough review is done for cases marked review required and specific documents or section that are mentioned to be reviewed.
Thank you for sharing this info it is really helpful. I just called the IRCC agent and asked the same question as my eligibility is in progress in tracker from 23 March and agent said that it is recommended pass and my primary visa office has been changed to Edmonton from Vancouver. But, security is not started and criminality is in progress. Can I expect portal email soon? How long it will take for next steps?

Reactions: G4b

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Thank you for sharing this info it is really helpful. I just called the IRCC agent and asked the same question as my eligibility is in progress in tracker from 23 March and agent said that it is recommended pass and my primary visa office has been changed to Edmonton from Vancouver. But, security is not started and criminality is in progress. Can I expect portal email soon? How long it will take for next steps?
Honestly no one can answer to timing part could be days could be weeks, my eligibility is In progress from Feb 20th and its recommended pass so I have been just waiting from more than a month for an officer to pick the file and complete the eligibility review.There are some people for whom everything is completed in tracker and waiting from a week or two to just get portal email.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
is your eligibility status review required or the phone agent just said officer needs to review eligibility as next step? Because when case analyst updates eligibility its either recommended pass or review required , in both cases tracker will show in progress and the officer will do a final review however more thorough review is done for cases marked review required and specific documents or section that are mentioned to be reviewed.
thank you. yes, when I called IRCC, I asked the agent if it is "review required", and she said "yes".

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Honestly no one can answer to timing part could be days could be weeks, my eligibility is In progress from Feb 20th and its recommended pass so I have been just waiting from more than a month for an officer to pick the file and complete the eligibility review.There are some people for whom everything is completed in tracker and waiting from a week or two to just get portal email.
oh, i really wish i have "recommended pass":oops:

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hi, is eligibility the only thing left for you?

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
update: I received my CBSA notes today and it shows:
"criminality not passed". and that's the reason of my "review required". :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: G4b

prince.ali1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022
mine eligibility is under progress from March 1.

What is new or Old tracker? i just know one tracker which is https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

do you know what question should i ask to agent for better clarification on file?
You have the correct link. As per calling, it really depend on how nice your call center rep will be. When I tried to call them regarding the change to In Progress of my Eligibility, the agent wasn’t actually giving me other info aside from it’s In Progress. I suggest ordering GCMS note.

Laamaa

Mar 14, 2023
I have received the GCMS notes (Eligibility: review required)
CEC candidate Aor Oct 14 2022.
My CRS 522 cut-off 516.
I worked as a postdoctoral associate in Canada from Sep 20 2021 to Sep 19, 2022. In the LOE I have a type as to “ Sep 19, 2021” ( Hense the review required). I sent an updated LOE with the correct dates, salary slips, and T4s for the years 2021 and 2022 via webform. It seems it wasn’t received yet.
I worked as a dentist from Jan 2011 to Jun 2015 ( more than 3 years of foreign experience). The case analyst updated it to be 2 years and 9 months ( 2nd review required)
I also worked as a lecturer from Sep 2015 to Sep 2017. Verified by the case analyst as 2 years of foreign experience.
Even if I passed the review required for my Canadian experience, I would lose points for foreign experience from 3 years to 2 and 9 months.
Is the calculation of the case analyst correct for my dentistry foreign experience? if yes, I want to withdraw my application and apply again since my score now is 497.
I really appreciate your input.
Thank you