+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Criteria

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Hello guys ,

Is there someone who can guide me with my query !

Is it a criteria that 60% is the minimum percentage one should have in their under graduation for a visa?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I never heard of it. Who told you that.

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really.

You need English (IELTS 5.5 to 6 or better) get Accepted in a Designated Institution provide proof of Financial support for at least 1 year etc.

Than you qualify to apply for a Study Visa but it's not a guarantee that you will get it.

ConfusedGirl93

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
I am just assuming !
They have rejected visas of students with % below stating your aggrgt is too low !
How do we explain that in sop

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well it depends.

What Course do you want to apply for?

Which Province and school, what are the average acceptance requirements for the type of Course your interested in etc etc.

Once you know that and the College / University than you have a much better idea if you meet the entrance requirements.

sangwan444

Oct 20, 2014
hello guys,

i saw this forum and find that you helping others by giving decent advice.
please help me also to take decision. Case is, my wife has applied for PR fsw 2014, but her file returned because of subcap full. she is masters in physiotherapy completed in 2010 july. she was trying for admission last year also and she got one offer letter from college but than due to some family reason she could not proceed to admission.
She is much interested to study Master in health administration. Our confusion is regarding,

1. is it good idea to apply for student visa after PR file return? may be VO officer will think she is planning to
settel there?

2. she has already master degree. can she apply for another master?

3. The gap is almost 5 years . july 2010 she passed her last study. 2010 to till now she is working in Kuwait as consultant physio. so gap period can affect file?

4. we got married last year. so can we apply for spouse visa for open work permit?

please help us to clear or confusions..
thankyou