+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility criteria for veterinarian for Canadian immigration

Honey89

Jan 11, 2014
HI
I am veterinarian and I have master in veterinary parasitology but my veterinary field is not present in federal skill program NOC List 2013 ,so in which provincial nomination program I am applicable in 2014,if my veterinary field is applicable in any provincial nomination program so please can you let me know the name of that province and do I need the language course of IELTS or something else or related to the provincial language??

tee1

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Are you a North American Vet? If not your going to have to sit the exams to have your qualification recognized. This would be your 1st step before any PNP as without you can not work as a vet in Canada and a job offer would be unlikely.

If you are a North American qualified then you don't need a language test but you will need to find a job for most provinces.
Check the PNP websites of the provinces your interested in

Good Luck

mpnp_gs

Jan 7, 2014
Honey89 said:
HI
I am veterinarian and I have master in veterinary parasitology but my veterinary field is not present in federal skill program NOC List 2013 ,so in which provincial nomination program I am applicable in 2014,if my veterinary field is applicable in any provincial nomination program so please can you let me know the name of that province and do I need the language course of IELTS or something else or related to the provincial language??
hello dr i am also a vet, i mailed u personal mesage, plz read it.

Wajiddvm1

Mar 17, 2014
Dear Friends

I am a Veterinarian from Pakistan. And master in Animal Breeding and Genetics. I have few Queries:
1) What is the proper method to get Licence as a veterinary Practitioner?
2) Can we as Veterinarian apply for NSNP?
3) Farm manager which mostly are Animal Science students also need some sort of Licence? [Important]

Regards