+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility criteria for international graduates – Atlantic Immigration Pilot

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hi all.

I plan to pursue a MBA Course from the University of New Brunswick. The program length is 20 months — or four semesters.

The final degree certificate will only state 20 Months MBA.

Do I stand a chance to apply for Atlantic Immigration Program - International Graduates ??

I am currently 23 years old, single and have sufficient funds. By the time I complete my MBA I will be 25.

I have accumulative non continuous work experience of 1.5 years (Intern/management trainee) in my home country.

Please advice.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all.

I plan to pursue a MBA Course from the University of New Brunswick. The program length is 20 months — or four semesters.

The final degree certificate will only state 20 Months MBA.

Do I stand a chance to apply for Atlantic Immigration Program - International Graduates ??

I am currently 23 years old, single and have sufficient funds. By the time I complete my MBA I will be 25.

I have accumulative non continuous work experience of 1.5 years (Intern/management trainee) in my home country.

Please advice.
If you are able to find a skilled job for a year you are going to be able to qualify for CEC. Think that is more likely given your background. Really depends on whether your skills are needed in the Maritimes.

Reactions: rahul10

rahul10

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
If you are able to find a skilled job for a year you are going to be able to qualify for CEC. Think that is more likely given your background. Really depends on whether your skills are needed in the Maritimes.
sounds good thank you.