+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility criteria for Acceptance in ontario college and also for SPP visa.

VivekSimhal

Oct 9, 2015
Hello..
My ielts score are overall 6 and min dt i got in a section is 5.5 band.
And my graduation CGPA is 6.5 in BE-Civil engineering , with total of 12backlogs(in semester-4th,6th,7th and 8th there are no backlogs).
So i applied in Fanshawe college London ontario canada, but they are not accepting me. I have applied for Post graduation course in construction management.
Kindly, please help me out in this. I am planning for jan2016 intake.
Please, guide me...what can i do to get admission in any other college..or whatever..

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Acceptance in ontario college

Hello
The reason for rejection might be your low IELTS score.
You need to improve your IELTS overall score to 6.5 and score a minimum of 6 in each band.

VivekSimhal

Oct 9, 2015

Thank you for your reply.

And So then i will be able to get thru once i get good in Ielts?
Actually the colg mailed me the reason as high number of backlogs ..

And if not fanshawe colg .. Can i get thru any other.?
Pls guide me..

VivekSimhal

Oct 9, 2015

Ok. thanks alot for ur valuable advice.
If any further assitance i will talk to you.. Thank you
Have nice day!

VivekSimhal

Oct 9, 2015

And i also wanted to know.. That will i suffer from further complitcatons in Spp visa because of my 12backlogs?

VivekSimhal

Oct 9, 2015
And also i have tried in cenntenial n conestego but becz i am not meeting up the required ielts score i wasn't accepted.
I haven't tried the third one that you suggested.

Do i have any other option or way to get admission other than goving the ielts again because jam2016 intake i am planning for..?

roohbir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Chandigarh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VivekSimhal said:
And also i have tried in cenntenial n conestego but becz i am not meeting up the required ielts score i wasn't accepted.
I haven't tried the third one that you suggested.

Do i have any other option or way to get admission other than goving the ielts again because jam2016 intake i am planning for..?
Honestly, I would advise you to retake IELTS and if not possible in Jan, try May intake. Because even if you get accepted in any college with this IELTS score, you might face difficulties in getting the visa. So, it'll be best if you retake IELTS.
I'm sorry I'm not aware of this backlogs scenario in visa process so cant say much about it.
Good Luck!