+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Electronic Police clearance certificate from Nepal - Attest Required??

MaxPro

Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have obtained an electronic police clearance certificate by email from Nepal stamped by the Ministry of Home Affairs, do I need to attest it by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submitting my application?

I am thinking of printing the PDF copy of the police clearance certificate without attesting it.

Thank you in advance!

canrazep

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone!

I have obtained an electronic police clearance certificate by email from Nepal stamped by the Ministry of Home Affairs, do I need to attest it by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submitting my application?

I am thinking of printing the PDF copy of the police clearance certificate without attesting it.

Thank you in advance!
You need to take it to the Police Admin situated at Naxal get the original document which you will need to get attested by Ministery of Foreign Affairs (opposite to Keshar Mahal)

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello everyone!

Thank you in advance!
You don't need to attest Electronic police clearance certificate. The authenticity of certificate can directly be verified from the website of Nepal police and/or the QR code affixed on your police clearance report.

If you are applying online, you just need the pdf version of police clearance certificate that you received in your mail.

MaxPro

Apr 12, 2016
You don't need to attest Electronic police clearance certificate. The authenticity of certificate can directly be verified from the website of Nepal police and/or the QR code affixed on your police clearance report.

If you are applying online, you just need the pdf version of police clearance certificate that you received in your mail.
Thank you. Do CIC require original (stamped) hard copy police certificate?