+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EGYTIAN help PLEASE

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
Currently, I'm in the prosses of finishing all of my documents to start the application to bring my husband to Canada. T
The only things we have left to gather is proof of our relationship. Unfortunately we have lost our past conversations from 2007 and have some conversations only from about 2 months before we got married.
I lived with him for a year in Egypt, and we have no proof of that. The way I left, I took a round trip ticket, which shows I came, but could have left. My passport does have stamps but the dates are faded. We dont have much to show becuase I had a job even though my 3 year visa to egypt stated, I can't work. Also I lived with his parents so we never paid rent.
The way we are showing we lived together and that his friends and parents knew about our relationship is doing something called an Affidavid, or Statlatory Declaration. Something written, its a legal document that gets commisioned or notarized to proove the words written on the document is real. Are true, are authentic, like someone is taking an oath.
His mom, father, friends have written them now its time to get them notarized or commisioned.
Now I have no idea how to do this. We did this for my marriage, we wrote one for the Canadian Embassy, they asked us to ... to say that I have never married and I'm not married.

So now I'm trying to do these affidavids/ declarations. But we have no idea how to notarize or commision them. He went toa place called the nodary office in Alexandria and he said he cant do it. My husband lives in Egypt Alexandria. Can anyone help me to find how to do this place. So that I can have my husband here with me :( its been almost a full year :(

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi sister i am sorry about your story i am alone hear whith my chlid to it is al most 4 yaers i dont know how to deal with Egyptian visa office if knew some pleasse hlep :(

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011
Nomination.....
10-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
10-02-2012
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
hi dear, my husband did his med i dont what is next step and how we can know if they get his med yet or ont please i need your hlep :(

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Hello there
i hope you get ur papers done , it's been a while now
im from Alexandria too and married to a Canadian citizen
all u need is to ask ur husband to get any papers he needs to notarize is to go 2 any foreign affairs office like the one in front of SAN STEFANO mall
they will give him this stamp as a notarization
i hope everything goes well