+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Mechanical Engineer license

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
I have a question, for the Egyptian bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineer (From Alexandria University, Egypt). do they need a license to work as an engineers in Ontario??
If yes, can anyone tell me where can I find more information about that??
and, can they work as engineer assistance till they got the license??

appreciate your help,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi, may I ask you how did you get job opportunity in Canada if you are living in Egypt? I just need help

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
DIbraheem said:
Hi, may I ask you how did you get job opportunity in Canada if you are living in Egypt? I just need help
Hi, I was working in Egypt in for an Egyptian company, this company had a project with a Canadian partner, so I worked in Canada in that project for several years before I apply for PR, I was working under Work Permit and Working Visa.
hope that help.
T

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you for answering
So, do you think this company has valid opportunity for a mechanical engineer who finished his bachelor n master in Canada then moved before getting the residence? Do companies in canada give opportunities to people out of canada? If yes, please tell me how to achieve that. Please help

Thanks again ☺

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
DIbraheem said:
Thank you for answering
So, do you think this company has valid opportunity for a mechanical engineer who finished his bachelor n master in Canada then moved before getting the residence? Do companies in canada give opportunities to people out of canada? If yes, please tell me how to achieve that. Please help

Thanks again ☺
Actually I have no experience in your field, and regarding the jobs, most of companies here don't hire foreign directly unless they really need them, but you can try on the famous recruitment web sites like http://www.monster.ca/ , it's not impossible but only hard to get opportunity while you're out of Canada.

Also, you can apply for Express Entry and you may gain lots of points because your study in Canada.

Good luck.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
tarikelmallah said:
Actually I have no experience in your field, and regarding the jobs, most of companies here don't hire foreign directly unless they really need them, but you can try on the famous recruitment web sites like http://www.monster.ca/ , it's not impossible but only hard to get opportunity while you're out of Canada.

Also, you can apply for Express Entry and you may gain lots of points because your study in Canada.

Good luck.
Thank you ☺
However, express entry doesn't give any extra points for study in canada, masters in canada has same points like out of canada, the only difference will be given to anyone who worked in canada full time mire than one year, which is unfortunately not the case here