+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I'm travelling soon to issue the PCC, I heard it's much quicker.
There's an option to get electronic PCC ( without ink fingerprints ) , do u have any idea where to get an official translation into English ?
Also I'm not sure what other documents will I possibly need from Egypt ? Birth Certificate for example ?

Thanks for ur cooperation :)
Yes of course. Birth and marriage certificates (if married) can be issued in English from Abbasya as well so no translation would be needed.
I've canceled my trip to Egypt so gonna have to get my PCC done from the embassy and have it sent to Egypt instead.

I am not sure about the PCC translation process myself, but I believe MoJ in Egypt would be able to translate it if I'm not mistaken?

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Yes of course. Birth and marriage certificates (if married) can be issued in English from Abbasya as well so no translation would be needed.
I've canceled my trip to Egypt so gonna have to get my PCC done from the embassy and have it sent to Egypt instead.

I am not sure about the PCC translation process myself, but I believe MoJ in Egypt would be able to translate it if I'm not mistaken?
I just canceled mine to Alex aswell.. situation is dicey.
Birth certificate if stamped from foreign affairs i'll translate here in Dubai.
Pcc i'll start the process with the embassy.
I read some posts and they said MoJ can indeed translate it, however i'll try with the embassy regarding the language.

I was initially traveling to give IELTS from there bcuz Dubai postponed it to April but won't take the risk. Applied for EOR instead.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes i was asking the same , what documents apart from Pcc will I possibly need when I get my ITA ?? Thx
I Dont live in Egypt so Am not sure what you need to get from there. But have extra copies of your academic transcipts, birth certificates, driving records, bank records. That's what's on top of my head. Someone can jump here to add more if any.

Honey&clover

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for PR via Express Entry and received my AOR back in January this year. October is almost here and the application isn't finalized yet. I already ordered GCMS and waiting for them. Is anybody here in the same situation? This is A LOT of waiting. Is this normal?

Reactions: expressimmigrant

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for PR via Express Entry and received my AOR back in January this year. October is almost here and the application isn't finalized yet. I already ordered GCMS and waiting for them. Is anybody here in the same situation? This is A LOT of waiting. Is this normal?
Congratulations. There has been a significant backlog due to COVID-19. Hopefully you would hear progress soon.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

You can also add your timeline and track other timelines using the below tracker

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/egyptians-e-apr-tracker

Last edited:

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello, I am from Egypt and I have tried putting my country code (20, +20 , 020 , 0020 , EGY.....)during filling my express entry profile and even tried mobile codes, but it won't be accepted, is there any one having the same problem, is there any solution?

Honey&clover

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys and girls,

What do you think gonna happen with this new travel ban? how can it negatively affect our applications?
I an January 2020 AOR still dont have CoPR.

Is this gonna result in further delays?

wafaaawad

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Generally speaking, you don't have to authentic anything unless it's clearly mentioned on IRCC website.

One document you might need to authentic is PCC ,since it's written usually in Arabic and need to be translated, you might want to authentic this just to be save (I did that even though it is not required by IRCC thinking that it's related to background check which would see the use of third-party agencies whom might not be fully aware of how things are running in Egypt). Everything else (work exp. , POF , educational documents) can be obtained in English or being translated into English but won't necessarily require any authentication from MOFA
If the pcc was issued in English, but only stamp received in Arabic, is it ok or file may get rejected?