Hello guys
Wishing luck to all of u
We requested cv and study form as adr
Have anyone see that adr before?
Thanks alot

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Two Weeks ago I started SSF Security Screening Forecaster Google Spreadsheet.

Only within two weeks 184 Applicants from 25-Nationalities have entered their details and got their Predictive PPR Date.

Summary is as under:-

Total SS-Applicants in this list:184

Total Nationalities in List:25

Number of Applicants Who Got PPR: 7(3.80%)

Number of Applicants in Normal Security Screening Processing Time:148 (80.43%)

Number of Applicants Whose Processing Time is Above Average:29 (15.76%)

Number of Applicants Eligible for Filing Mandamus Case As Per SSF Recommendation:14(7.61%)

Click below link to get your Predictive PPR Date.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.

Most of the egyptians are being chosen for security screening these days. If your background checks has taken quite a long time you mihgt be in SS.

Irfan Khan has developed very good model. Try your luck by clicking on below link:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: avm and Mohbika

Mohbika

Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my ITA Alhamd lellah, now comes the moment of truth:

1- Regarding the "Personal History", I had to serve in the military for 2.5 years, 1-year compulsory service and 1.5 years as a reserve officer pharmacist. During the 1.5 years reserve, I was also working in Elezaby pharmacy in the afternoon shift. So there is an overlap for one year between the morning army time and the afternoon ezaby experience. Would the CIC disregard the 1 year ezaby pharmacy experience because of this overlap? Noting that I issued an LOE from el ezaby, but there is no social insurance record, nor salary bank statements.

2- I found out that I put a wrong NOC when I submitted the EE profile, now I need to update the NOC to another one, would that be considered misrepresentation?

Thanks a lot for your help.

dr_mike

Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys i have 2 Qs

1. My experience letter states that i worked for about three yrs (dates mentioned), however it doesn't mention anything about the millitary service which i served during this period.
My Q is, will this be considered as misrepresentation if i stated the whole time in the work history (as in the experience certificate) ?
P.S. in the personal details section i mentioned details about my military service.

2. Should i have to present experience certificates for each job i worked ? I started the last one less than 2 months ago and it's kinda hard to have an exp letter for this job right now

3. Anyone has contact details for the medical exams in Cairo other than the phone number mentioned on the cic site? (They dont answer even during their working hours)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Hey guys i have 2 Qs

1. My experience letter states that i worked for about three yrs (dates mentioned), however it doesn't mention anything about the millitary service which i served during this period.
My Q is, will this be considered as misrepresentation if i stated the whole time in the work history (as in the experience certificate) ?
P.S. in the personal details section i mentioned details about my military service.

2. Should i have to present experience certificates for each job i worked ? I started the last one less than 2 months ago and it's kinda hard to have an exp letter for this job right now

3. Anyone has contact details for the medical exams in Cairo other than the phone number mentioned on the cic site? (They dont answer even during their working hours)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
I can help with number 2. Well any job that u won’t provide an experience letter to it should be added in the personal history not the work history. Also make sure that any change u will make shouldn’t affect the score you claimed before the invitation. This means if u claimed points for 3 years experience then u should provide experience letters for at least 3 years.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi everyone

Any Saudi based applicants here? Does anyone know which VO processes them? I'm guessing Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, London or maybe Ottawa??

My timeline :
AOR: 4th March
ADR: 12th March
MEP: 13th March
Additional docs uploaded : 29th March
Currently at IP1

I'm FSW-O.. Saudi Arabia

Thanks for the fantastic forum contributions

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi everyone

Any Saudi based applicants here? Does anyone know which VO processes them? I'm guessing Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, London or maybe Ottawa??

My timeline :
AOR: 4th March
ADR: 12th March
MEP: 13th March
Additional docs uploaded : 29th March
Currently at IP1

I'm FSW-O.. Saudi Arabia

Thanks for the fantastic forum contributions
can be any of these

Reactions: medwiz

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Most of the egyptians are being chosen for security screening these days. If your background checks has taken quite a long time you mihgt be in SS.

Irfan Khan has developed very good model. Try your luck by clicking on below link:-

Brother, good effort. Thanks alot

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Really? So which would be best in terms of processing time??

Like Maged said, can be any. Usually London as a primary, Riyadh as secondary.
Abu Dhabi is the fastest. A friend of mine got his PPR in about 4 months.
I'm with London, they're the slowest of all visa offices. My AOR is 29-Jun-17.

Good luck.

Reactions: medwiz

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Like Maged said, can be any. Usually London as a primary, Riyadh as secondary.
Abu Dhabi is the fastest. A friend of mine got his PPR in about 4 months.
I'm with London, they're the slowest of all visa offices. My AOR is 29-Jun-17.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for replying .. But you've been waiting for so long! Way longer than six months Is this the norm for London VO or is there something specific to your application that is delaying it? Security screening?

You think it's worth it if I inquire about my VO and if so how do I do that?

Thanks again! And really wish you the best with your application