+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Had any of ksa residents tried to issue the pr visa from Canadian Embassies in ksa instead of Abu Dhabi? Did it work?

visaInquiry

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
I applied for a work permit, and the visa office asked for additional documents (IELTS + education degree certificate) , provided both 1 month ago, and still my status shows (We're reviewing the additional documents you provided)
I'm not sure if work permit follow the same process like PR or shorter. I mean IP1 then IP2 and this kind of process.
Any clue if I'm at IP2 or IP1 now ?

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Mabrook getting the PPR!
A friend of mine got it through the VFS office in Riyadh.
What's your timeline?
Aor 12 February
Medical passed 21 February
Na2 21 February ( couldn’t notice ip1 or na2 start date actually)
Ip2 27 February
Ppr 20 March

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Mabrook getting the PPR!
A friend of mine got it through the VFS office in Riyadh.
What's your timeline?
Do u know if he needed to contact Abu Dhabi by email first to notify them he’s going to submit his passport in Riyadh or he just went to the vfs Riyadh directly?

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Aor 12 February
Medical passed 21 February
Na2 21 February ( couldn’t notice ip1 or na2 start date actually)
Ip2 27 February
Ppr 20 March
Dude, I think your application is the fastest ever! 3ash!
I've been waiting since June 2017!!
Do u know if he needed to contact Abu Dhabi by email first to notify them he’s going to submit his passport in Riyadh or he just went to the vfs Riyadh directly?
I'm not sure. I'll ask my friend.
In the meantime, I guess best option is to call the embassy in Riyadh and ask them.

Why is Abu Dhabi visa office handling your application? Why not London?

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017

In the meantime, I guess best option is to call the embassy in Riyadh and ask them.

Not sure why Abu Dhabi, that's what the golden email mentions.

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017

It would be

wish u receive ur golden email really fast

Malaa

Oct 23, 2017
Best is to issue government documents in English (Birth and Marriage certificates at Ministry of Interior مصلحة الأحوال المدنية بالعباسية)
Alternatively you can translate Birth Certificate at Ministry of Health and Marriage Certificate at Ministry of Justice, but Ministry of Interior is better, as they issue an official document in Arabic/English.
Hello guys, i have a question as i issued birth certificate in English from Abbaseya, but the stamp is in arabic (ختم النسر), will that be a problem, should i translate it as well?
I will use it for NBPNP then in express entry.

Last edited:

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a Canadian resident and I would like to get a PCC from the Egyptian Consulate in Montreal. Does anyone know how long it might take?

Thanks in advance
Never did it from Canada. Did it from outside Egypt though.
Go to the consulate, fill the form, do the fingerprints, send the form to someone you know in Egypt (by FedEx) preferably sibling or parents, they submit the form at the local police station, takes about a day or two to get the result (or same day law hayeshrabo shay), translate it, have it sent back to you.

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks a lot Nader,

I have sent them a letter requesting a PCC form coz I reside in Vancouver and we don't have a consulate here, I think the form will be in English which gonna make it nearly impossible to be processed in a local police station. I am really disappointed with the consulate and how they treat their people. Some people say that it may take up to 8 weeks. They even requested me to pay for them to return back the envelope with the form... Different place, same mentality
The form will be in Arabic.
Yes it will take up to 8 weeks if you leave the consulate handle it.
I recommend you handle it yourself by sending it to Egypt. Make sure it has all the needed stamps (two; one '5adamat' and the other 'tasdeeq 3adi').