App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Good evening guys, urgent question please, is there ANY chance that an applicant invited for interview after PPR ?
Happens

hanymlm

Oct 2, 2016
Anyone can advice plz , I worked for a private dental clinic in Cairo from Jan 2010 to Jan 2012 then I went to Australia on a student visa from Feb 2012 until Feb 2013 then I came again to Cairo Because I didnt complete the course in Ozz as my father died . From April 2013 until August 2017 I worked again with the same clinic in Cairo .But ,the manager of the clinic and due to my certain circumstancess fetched to me the year that I went to Australia as a experience as dentist in Cairo that time to avoid 1 year gap in my dental experience. Iam concerned now ,regarding the section of Travel history form which need to be submitted .Do ,I Include Australia student visa ,despite the visa was in the old passport which expired .I need any advice please .

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Anyone can advice plz , I worked for a private dental clinic in Cairo from Jan 2010 to Jan 2012 then I went to Australia on a student visa from Feb 2012 until Feb 2013 then I came again to Cairo Because I didnt complete the course in Ozz as my father died . From April 2013 until August 2017 I worked again with the same clinic in Cairo .But ,the manager of the clinic and due to my certain circumstancess fetched to me the year that I went to Australia as a experience as dentist in Cairo that time to avoid 1 year gap in my dental experience. Iam concerned now ,regarding the section of Travel history form which need to be submitted .Do ,I Include Australia student visa ,despite the visa was in the old passport which expired .I need any advice please .
1. Canada and Australia share information regarding travel history. So, it is not even an option to 'hide' your travel to Australia.
2. If you don't disclose your past travel to Australia, IRCC will find about it and you will be banned for 5 years from entering Canada or applying for any type of visa. This is called misrepresentation.
3. The same goes for your work history because eventually IRCC will know that you are claiming work experience that you didn't do in that year.
4. You will also need a police certificate from Australia since you stayed there for more than 6 months.
So, you should get your experience letter corrected and be honest in your application. Good Luck!

hanymlm

Oct 2, 2016
1. Canada and Australia share information regarding travel history. So, it is not even an option to 'hide' your travel to Australia.
2. If you don't disclose your past travel to Australia, IRCC will find about it and you will be banned for 5 years from entering Canada or applying for any type of visa. This is called misrepresentation.
3. The same goes for your work history because eventually IRCC will know that you are claiming work experience that you didn't do in that year.
4. You will also need a police certificate from Australia since you stayed there for more than 6 months.
So, you should get your experience letter corrected and be honest in your application. Good Luck!
But How I can get Police clearance certificate from Aussie since 2012, I have stayed in Melbourne for 6 month then moved to Adelaide.

hanymlm

Oct 2, 2016
How I can get police clearance from Oz since 2012 ,I have stayed in Melbourne for 6 month ,and adelaide for 8 month .and I dont remember the exact dates

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
How I can get police clearance from Oz since 2012 ,I have stayed in Melbourne for 6 month ,and adelaide for 8 month .and I dont remember the exact dates
It doesn't matter if you remember the dates or not, the Australian police certificate will cover your stay in Australia. The link below has the instructions on how to obtain the police certificate from outside Australia for non-citizens. You will also need a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search if you lived in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria. Good Luck!

link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

Reactions: maged_mmh

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
+ you will need the traffic history whether you drive and have a license or not

Reactions: noscaf2014

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
No, you can stay in Egypt as long as you desire. Just make sure that both PCCs (Egypt and KSA) are less than 6 months old at the time you submit your application. Good Luck!
Thanks alot I have 2 other questions if u don’t mind
First; the bank statement I got from the bank is not on a paper with letterhead , it’s a normal A4 paper with the stamp of the banks customer service stamp. I took from the customer service guy his business card that includes the phone number of the bank and other contact info. Do u think IRCC will accept it?

Second; I did the electronic pc, then I read here that u r advising to do the ink one, what’s the difference?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Thanks alot I have 2 other questions if u don’t mind
First; the bank statement I got from the bank is not on a paper with letterhead , it’s a normal A4 paper with the stamp of the banks customer service stamp. I took from the customer service guy his business card that includes the phone number of the bank and other contact info. Do u think IRCC will accept it?

Second; I did the electronic pc, then I read here that u r advising to do the ink one, what’s the difference?

1- the statements are never on letterhead, this is normal, but you need a bank letter (on letterhead) stating all your accounts and their balances, the business card is irrelevant

2- either is fine

Reactions: AFUA2017

alihassan88

Nov 1, 2017
PROOF OF FUNDS GIFT DEED

Hello all ! I hope everyone is well !! I need support regarding the PROOF OF FUNDS GIFT DEED. Could someone please tell me how is it done in details ? Preferably someone who did it already.

Many many thanks : )

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
I want ur help while filling the eApr
In personal history it's supposed not to leave any time gap, here is my personal history

2007-8 to 2010-10 employment
2007-9 to 2011-9 education
2011-1 to 2014-1 employment

No gap, right? Or shall I add another record between the 2 employment records and write unemployment.
2010-11 to 2010-12 unemployed