+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Many Thanks Dear Friend for detailed answer
for point 3 >> normal Egyptian forms (do you mean to do normal feesh we tashbeeh 3ady) to add it to the FBI forms ?

by the way I wish you all the best and to provide you with the requested report once open you envelope
Yes exactly feesh w tashbeeh but ink. The electronic one does not have all required prints.
All the best to you too

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Hi everyone
I’m preparing my documents to submit e-Apr in January inshaa allah. I’m currently living in KSA, so I prepared the Saudi Pcc. Then my plan is to go Egypt and order the Pcc and I’ll sit there for sometime. Will this be a problem? Is it mandatory to travel from Egypt as soon as I receive the PCC? Thanks in advance

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
hi all...
could any one tell me how to get criminal record from USA ...i have stayed there for more than 6 months and i live in egypt now>>>????

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hi everyone
I’m preparing my documents to submit e-Apr in January inshaa allah. I’m currently living in KSA, so I prepared the Saudi Pcc. Then my plan is to go Egypt and order the Pcc and I’ll sit there for sometime. Will this be a problem? Is it mandatory to travel from Egypt as soon as I receive the PCC? Thanks in advance
No, you can stay in Egypt as long as you desire. Just make sure that both PCCs (Egypt and KSA) are less than 6 months old at the time you submit your application. Good Luck!

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
hi all...
could any one tell me how to get criminal record from USA ...i have stayed there for more than 6 months and i live in egypt now>>>????
Search a few posts earlier and you will find a detailed reply I posted

Reactions: mikooo

dstxy147

Jan 11, 2018
If your bank statement covers the last 6 months, doesn't have any unexplained sudden cash flow, and exceeds the amount of required funds (based on the number of your family members) then you don't need any other document. Note that the statement/report has to have the bank logo, contact details and be stamped.

No need for the qeed 3a2ely, if they need info for your own family members accompanying you then they'll ask for passports for adults and birth certificates for children (maybe marriage certificate too), and if you're claiming points for having a relative in Canada they'll need any proof that you are related, sometimes as simple as passports only.
I have a question, i have Bank El AHly statement, unfortunately all my money is in wadaye3 and their confirmation letter which stamped only shows curent amount. would this be a problem?

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I have a question, i have Bank El AHly statement, unfortunately all my money is in wadaye3 and their confirmation letter which stamped only shows curent amount. would this be a problem?
Should be OK. Others did this and got PPR. I also did this but my application is still processing.

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Good morning,

I would like to get my PCC from Pakistan urgently since I used to work there earlier. I tried through the Pakistani Embassy in Cairo but it is taking a long time. They are processing it since 4 months now and little hope to receive it. Any other way to get the PCC?

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
Hello guys,

I received invitation to apply from NB. One of the forma I should fill and submit is Personal Net Worth.
Is anyone here familiar how it should be filled and what kind of supporting documents I should provide?

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Good evening guys, urgent question please, is there ANY chance that an applicant invited for interview after PPR ?