hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
هاكتب عربى عشان الموضوع معقد شوية

حد يعرف اننا ممكن نسترد التأمينات ؟ في حالة الهجرة بتقدم طلب لمكتب التأمينات لاسترداد المبلغ بسبب الهجرة. مش متأكد لازم تأشيرة مصلحة الجوازات على الهجرة ولا لا ؟ حد يعرف الموضوع بياخد اد ايه و تنصحوا بيه ولا لا ؟

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
هاكتب عربى عشان الموضوع معقد شوية

حد يعرف اننا ممكن نسترد التأمينات ؟ في حالة الهجرة بتقدم طلب لمكتب التأمينات لاسترداد المبلغ بسبب الهجرة. مش متأكد لازم تأشيرة مصلحة الجوازات على الهجرة ولا لا ؟ حد يعرف الموضوع بياخد اد ايه و تنصحوا بيه ولا لا ؟
ابعد عن الحكومة و غني لها

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
sab7 elfol ya shbab

I spent 1.5 years in USA back in 2008/2009 in student J1 visa ... do I will need to submit security check document for this period (feesh w tashbeeh) if I got ITA along with Egyptian security check (feesh w tashbeeh) ?? in case of Yes, how I can do that as I am in Egypt since 2011 ?
do I need to apply through USA embassy in Cairo or online

Thanks

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
sab7 elfol ya shbab

I spent 1.5 years in USA back in 2008/2009 in student J1 visa ... do I will need to submit security check document for this period (feesh w tashbeeh) if I got ITA along with Egyptian security check (feesh w tashbeeh) ?? in case of Yes, how I can do that as I am in Egypt since 2011 ?
do I need to apply through USA embassy in Cairo or online

Thanks
You need to get an FBI PCC as you stayed more than 6 months since you were 18. Details on how to get it is here https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
It takes a long time; around 13 weeks + mailing time, so plan accordingly. They say they are introducing a new online system next year, but not sure when.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Many Thanks for prompt reply .. could you please advise about the validity of this report?
Please EGY2CAN,as you previously finalized this step could you please explain the main steps to do it from Cairo ? I read the above website quickly and it is a little bet confusing .. will be highly appreciated

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Please EGY2CAN,as you previously finalized this step could you please explain the main steps to do it from Cairo ? I read the above website quickly and it is a little bet confusing .. will be highly appreciated
Sorry just saw this today. If you didn't do it yet:

1. Print the FBI prints form FD-258 on thick A4 paper (not the normal one). This is the one normally used to print certificates on, get from any stationary store. Print multiple copies.
2. Go to one of the Police Stations that still use ink (I think Madinet Nasr 2, Haram, Talbeya).
3. Ask the guy to fingerprint you on the forms, you should also let him fingerprint you on a few normal Egyptian forms. He will probably refuse to use the FBI forms on their own, but if you add to the local forms he may accept. Probably lazem tezabato.
4. You may also get an ink pad and do a few additional copies yourself. You can either get a stamp ink pad (poor quality) or get a fingerprint ink pad from Amazon (better quality).
5. Print/fill all the required forms from the FBI site (credit card form, Applicant Information Form, etc.). Make sure to fill all the data according to the correct FBI guidelines.
6. Mail items to the FBI address.

When I heard that sometimes they reject prints, I grouped around 10 copies in total in the same package, but it still isn't opened yet so not sure about the outcome.

Good luck

Reactions: sasa80

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
I am in IP2 since 15 November ..is it too long or it is normal ... PNP outland??
I have pretty much the same timeline mate.
PNP-Outland
AoR: April 2nd
Medical passed: July 27th
IP2: November 10th

Should we start panicking now?!

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Anyone got any updates from Cairo Visa Office
I noticed 3 PNP cases (including mine) who received their ppr from Cairo Visa Office (not Ottawa) in July and October and have been put under SECURITY SCREENING AFTER THE PPR. In my case, the embassy called me on 16/11/2017 stating that they are waiting for Canada's reply regarding my security and this may take additional 2 to 6 months! They also asked if I need my passport back now or should I email them if I needed it! This was very frustrating indeed! But I was surprised by (the visa issued email) two weeks later.
The other 2 cases got the same email during the same week. It looks like they finished the security reports in batches and the embassy received the results of our 3 cases together. They also extended my medicals for one year!
I had to mention these facts so that the Egyptian members here won't be shocked by the strange system this visa office works by.

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I noticed 3 PNP cases (including mine) who received their ppr from Cairo Visa Office (not Ottawa) in July and October and have been put under SECURITY SCREENING AFTER THE PPR. In my case, the embassy called me on 16/11/2017 stating that they are waiting for Canada's reply regarding my security and this may take additional 2 to 6 months! They also asked if I need my passport back now or should I email them if I needed it! This was very frustrating indeed! But I was surprised by (the visa issued email) two weeks later.
The other 2 cases got the same email during the same week. It looks like they finished the security reports in batches and the embassy received the results of our 3 cases together. They also extended my medicals for one year!
I had to mention these facts so that the Egyptian members here won't be shocked by the strange system this visa office works by.
Me too found it strange as others with me who passed eligibility got PPR and visa within week in October and November but me still waiting say pending background results, in notes show that eligibility passed medical passed extended for year , security seems is done Blank and hidden but criminality not started which seem they wait it be updated in batch as also file is FCP pending review in Mississauga even the file is in cairo

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Sorry just saw this today. If you didn't do it yet:

1. Print the FBI prints form FD-258 on thick A4 paper (not the normal one). This is the one normally used to print certificates on, get from any stationary store. Print multiple copies.
2. Go to one of the Police Stations that still use ink (I think Madinet Nasr 2, Haram, Talbeya).
3. Ask the guy to fingerprint you on the forms, you should also let him fingerprint you on a few normal Egyptian forms. He will probably refuse to use the FBI forms on their own, but if you add to the local forms he may accept. Probably lazem tezabato.
4. You may also get an ink pad and do a few additional copies yourself. You can either get a stamp ink pad (poor quality) or get a fingerprint ink pad from Amazon (better quality).
5. Print/fill all the required forms from the FBI site (credit card form, Applicant Information Form, etc.). Make sure to fill all the data according to the correct FBI guidelines.
6. Mail items to the FBI address.

When I heard that sometimes they reject prints, I grouped around 10 copies in total in the same package, but it still isn't opened yet so not sure about the outcome.

Good luck
Many Thanks Dear Friend for detailed answer
for point 3 >> normal Egyptian forms (do you mean to do normal feesh we tashbeeh 3ady) to add it to the FBI forms ?

by the way I wish you all the best and to provide you with the requested report once open you envelope

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Me too found it strange as others with me who passed eligibility got PPR and visa within week in October and November but me still waiting say pending background results, in notes show that eligibility passed medical passed extended for year , security seems is done Blank and hidden but criminality not started which seem they wait it be updated in batch as also file is FCP pending review in Mississauga even the file is in cairo
I feel you bro .. I have gone through the same confusion. There are different levels of security screening and the good thing is Cairo office put our cases in the priority level which took about 4 months (one month in my case). Sadly the PPR from Cairo office only means you passed the eligibility but it depends on your luck for the security. I hope you get good news very soon.