+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

MemMoh

May 23, 2017
the latest people who got ppr and submitted their passports to cairo embassy it takes from 5 to 10 days.
i my case although i am express entry got ppr after 21 day my passports are still um stamped at the embassy
but i guess it won't take time insha'ALLAH.
the only way of contacting them is by mail but you can send and explanation letter along with the ppr mail,passports and photos.
Thank you! Update, I sent them on Monday of last week and got them back yesterday. I guess this is a fast part of the process. Thanks!

Otaya

Sep 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
Hi, anybody knows how to get an Egyptian pcc while in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia???

Ocaso

Jun 3, 2017
Hello there
I want to ask about verification that related to military service
I am fsw aor 23may 2017
I submitted military cert on 28 aug
I called cic and they tell my that they need to do more verification related to military service. I was soldier
How many time expected between this point and ppr ?
Thanks

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hello there
I want to ask about verification that related to military service
I am fsw aor 23may 2017
I submitted military cert on 28 aug
I called cic and they tell my that they need to do more verification related to military service. I was soldier
How many time expected between this point and ppr ?
Thanks
Hi Ocaso, could you please advise if this certificate requested from them as ADR?

Ocaso

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Ocaso, could you please advise if this certificate requested from them as ADR?
they sent application and I filled it , and I attached my military cert. with it
but I think it is required according to cic website

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Guys, any member here reserve lieutenant (Molazem e7tyat) ? in this case the end of service certificate showing only the duration after the first 9 months , so it is not showing the whole duration from 1st day till last day

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Good Morning Guys

could any one help me with POF topic, I plan to open my EE next week and I am wondering what is exactly needed for POF, is it bank statement for previous 6 months or bank certificate shows only the final amount in that day ? (is this available in ALHLY bank or not?) also what is the case of I have cash in saving account and deposit certificate with part of the amount?

please if any one have passed this point could advise me

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
they sent application and I filled it , and I attached my military cert. with it
but I think it is required according to cic website

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
Good Morning Guys

could any one help me with POF topic, I plan to open my EE next week and I am wondering what is exactly needed for POF, is it bank statement for previous 6 months or bank certificate shows only the final amount in that day ? (is this available in ALHLY bank or not?) also what is the case of I have cash in saving account and deposit certificate with part of the amount?

please if any one have passed this point could advise me
you should get a bank statement for 6 months in english and if u have a bank certificate attach something called (balance certificate ) كشف رصدة with it....yes it is available in el ahly bank

Reactions: sasa80

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
you should get a bank statement for 6 months in english and if u have a bank certificate attach something called (balance certificate ) كشف رصدة with it....yes it is available in el ahly bank
Many thanks for prompt reply
actually I have 60% of POF already in my bank account for few months now , I plan to sell my car this month and put the cash on my saving account just before applying and getting the POF, what is the best way to explain this how this amount been added ? there is 2 options . first is to have selling contract translated (I will pay 2% to elshhr el3kary in this case) or 2nd option as I understood from guys here is make a gift deed !!
could you please advise which one is easier and how to make gift deed ? do I need to go to Elshahr el3kary or just translator and lawyer , finally my father died many years ago could my brother be in the gift deed instead... thanks

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
Many thanks for prompt reply
actually I have 60% of POF already in my bank account for few months now , I plan to sell my car this month and put the cash on my saving account just before applying and getting the POF, what is the best way to explain this how this amount been added ? there is 2 options . first is to have selling contract translated (I will pay 2% to elshhr el3kary in this case) or 2nd option as I understood from guys here is make a gift deed !!
could you please advise which one is easier and how to make gift deed ? do I need to go to Elshahr el3kary or just translator and lawyer , finally my father died many years ago could my brother be in the gift deed instead... thanks
sure gift dead is okay...and yes it could by your brother...u do not need a translator or lawyer just a paper withe signatures.... do not worry and u should know that all what they concern about is the amount of money other explanations are bonuses in order to answer any possible suspicious...and u should know that they may ask for that proof again when u arrive to canada isa

M_elbahkery85

Nov 4, 2017
Saudi arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abudahbi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-10-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2017
Passport Req..
4-1-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-2018
Shabab
Anyone can advise
my noc is 6221 in 4 jobs i made a mistake in my ee profile in 2 jobs and added wrong noc 6211
I just noticed this after i got my ita while filing pr application

I am direct ee and this change will not affect my score or eligibility by any meay
Would this considered misrepresentation?
What should i write in loe ? Or i should decline the ita ?

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Shabab
Anyone can advise
my noc is 6221 in 4 jobs i made a mistake in my ee profile in 2 jobs and added wrong noc 6211
I just noticed this after i got my ita while filing pr application

I am direct ee and this change will not affect my score or eligibility by any meay
Would this considered misrepresentation?
What should i write in loe ? Or i should decline the ita ?
won't be a problem ISA . I did the same and explained in LoE. Everything went smoothly el7amdulelah