+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thanks a lot for your reply. This is the only thing I have to finalize to submit. So please, Do you mean that this someone mentioned it and it caused delay or he skipped?
Did you submit your application without mentioning? and Did you write about that in the explanation letter? I mean do we need to explain why didn't include it as we were not doing any activities with the syndicate? Thanks again
Didn't mention it at all. I think it's pointless and not a big deal.
Search the forum if you like, you may find the post.

Reactions: Amir2017

MemMoh

May 23, 2017
Hello fellow Egyptians. Just wondering if anyone has successfully communicated with the Cairo office handling immigrant visas before? We got a request to submit our passports in the next 30 days (which I assume for visa processing?) but I am travelling for work so it will be very hard to meet the 30 days deadline. Did anyone go through the same? If so, how long does it take to print the visa? Was the embassy responsive in any way?

Thanks!

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
hello guys

what is the best way to move money to Canada ? Opening international account ? I'm with HSBC.
or move it as cash or what ?
does the scotia bank in egypt offer individual accounts ?
thnx

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello fellow Egyptians. Just wondering if anyone has successfully communicated with the Cairo office handling immigrant visas before? We got a request to submit our passports in the next 30 days (which I assume for visa processing?) but I am travelling for work so it will be very hard to meet the 30 days deadline. Did anyone go through the same? If so, how long does it take to print the visa? Was the embassy responsive in any way?

Thanks!
Just read yesterday that RBC can open an account before you arrive.
I would also check HSBC as well.

Reactions: hatem1981

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
hello guys

what is the best way to move money to Canada ? Opening international account ? I'm with HSBC.
or move it as cash or what ?
does the scotia bank in egypt offer individual accounts ?
thnx
as far as i have asked, you can contact HSBC canada, if you have an advance you will pay fees for opening an international account i guess it was 100$ and if you are a premier account it will be opened for free than you can transfer your money for the egyptian to the canadian account.

if if may ask if you submitted your passports did you get it back from the embassy?

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016

Thanks!
the latest people who got ppr and submitted their passports to cairo embassy it takes from 5 to 10 days.
i my case although i am express entry got ppr after 21 day my passports are still um stamped at the embassy
but i guess it won't take time insha'ALLAH.
the only way of contacting them is by mail but you can send and explanation letter along with the ppr mail,passports and photos.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Good evening everyone,
I found our university in the drop down bar on WES site, does that mean our bachelors degrees and transcripts don’t need to be stamped by the higher education department in Egypt???

Dinahamdi

Oct 2, 2017
If I remember correctly, it first needed a stamp from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo because it's a government document coming from abroad. We then got the "no crimes" stamp from el3abaseya. I think the place is called el a7wal el madaneya.

You need to get it translated yes. There's no better place than the translation department of Ministry of Justice in Lazoghly. I personally filled the form in Arabic in Dubai, just so that it doesn't cause any issues when sent to ela7wal el madaneya. The stamp will also be in Arabic.

Best thing about translating in MOJ is that no certified copy is needed as it's got an official government stamp. It also comes with an affidavit. Worked for me flawlessly.
perfect . thank you :)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Good morning,
I’m getting my diplomas today from my university , should it get stamped from higher education in Egypt.. please if anyone could answer my question, i need to make sure.
Thanks in advance.

sal_g

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Good morning,
I’m getting my diplomas today from my university , should it get stamped from higher education in Egypt.. please if anyone could answer my question, i need to make sure.
Thanks in advance.
such certificates are stamped from your faculty and university only as far as i know

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
hello everyone

I intend to sponsor my wife and children once I get my PR card ISA.

Form IMM 5533 F. regarding proof of relationship. What would i answer to currently living together question ? I'd be in Canada for 3 months or are they asking about earlier period in Egypt ? Do we have to provide messages. Photos...etc or would marriage certificate be enough ?

thanks