29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Urgent Support please.

I am express entry applicant with AOR 5 Jan, 2017, I have received PPR email last 23 July, 2017 and picked up by the embassy next day.

Now 17 days elapsed with no feedback from Cairo Visa Office, I received a phone call from embassy side asking to avoid distributing my routine as there is FINAL APPROVAL NEEDED FROM CANADA. when I asked to speed up this approval, they told me they only could speed it up only after passing 3 MONTHS.

Anyone aware of this strange situation? by the way, my background check unders CICI portal still "we are processing .... "

PLEASE HELP
Just wait

Receiving passports back can take anywhere from 2 to 30 days.

Don't ruin everything at the end

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
First of all, thanks Maged for your usual support and I hope you are doing well and you got the VISA.

Second, If the time window is between 2 and 30 days, I am wondering why they called me back and being very clear about not expecting anything, by the way they offered me to send the passports back if I need them !!

Is it normal, anyone crossed 1 month for sending back the passports stamped with VISA.

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
It is nice to find an egyptian gathering here :D. Would you guys help me regarding the e-APR
- in the egyptian PCC, what should be written in the "To: " section. Is it to CIC or the canadian embassy or what?
- what needs to be done regarding the military status. I am already temporarily exempted. do i need to get anything like "tasree7 el safar" but for immigration or what? or that would not be a problem at all?
Thanks for making this thread.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi everyone,
It is nice to find an egyptian gathering here :D. Would you guys help me regarding the e-APR
- in the egyptian PCC, what should be written in the "To: " section. Is it to CIC or the canadian embassy or what?
- what needs to be done regarding the military status. I am already temporarily exempted. do i need to get anything like "tasree7 el safar" but for immigration or what? or that would not be a problem at all?
Thanks for making this thread.
You can write anything in the pcc doesn't matter

Do not go anywhere near the army unless instructed to do so.

Reactions: ahmed-CAN

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to be prepared so in the event of cic asking for the passports, do we go to DHL & deliver them to them & they know what to do or do we have to go in person to the embassy? Is it safe to send passports via courier through Egypt?

Has anyone tried this activity after PPR can tell us from their experience?

Thanks guys

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello everyone, I want to be prepared so in the event of cic asking for the passports, do we go to DHL & deliver them to them & they know what to do or do we have to go in person to the embassy? Is it safe to send passports via courier through Egypt?

Has anyone tried this activity after PPR can tell us from their experience?

Thanks guys
It is very simple, just call DHL, Aramex or any courier, you will have free collection option from your place or attend yourself to courier shop.

You will write embassy address, telephone number (you can get it from PPR email or google it, it doesn't matter) and finally pay around EGP 60.

Next working day, most probably it will arrive to the embassy :)

Reactions: Shox

ahmed-CAN

Aug 13, 2017
Hello,
The translation office that I went to to translate my papers told me that it will cost double the translation price to stamp the photocopy of each paper with " true copy of original document". Do I need that stamp? As I found on cic website that I need a certified photocopy of the original document.

Shox

Jul 23, 2017
It is very simple, just call DHL, Aramex or any courier, you will have free collection option from your place or attend yourself to courier shop.

You will write embassy address, telephone number (you can get it from PPR email or google it, it doesn't matter) and finally pay around EGP 60.

Next working day, most probably it will arrive to the embassy :)
Thanks for the instructions. How long on average does it take to get the passport back?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys can we enter canada with any currency?and is the stated 10,000 dollars canadian or us dollars?is there any issues with entering or exiting egypt with an amount less than 10,000 dollars??? Thanks

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Guys ...how is everything...
Sorry I new to this Thread as I was taking a dive in nomination threads since i registered here :)

I know this may have been discussed before here ...

But I just wanted to ask about a summary of focused and straight forward steps and requirements for completing both Medical and PCC in Cairo/ Egypt right after getting an ITA
Thanks for your support

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Guys ...how is everything...
Sorry I new to this Thread as I was taking a dive in nomination threads since i registered here :)

I know this may have been discussed before here ...

But I just wanted to ask about a summary of focused and straight forward steps and requirements for completing both Medical and PCC in Cairo/ Egypt right after getting an ITA
Thanks for your support
There's no steps
You go to the hospital and police station and do them, that's all

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received a military service details request from CIC. I have to fill the details in a table they provided and upload it into my account. My question is, do I also have to provide a copy of my military service certificate with this table or not? I would appreciate it if anyone with similar experience answer my question.

Also, do this request means that I have passed the eligibility check? and am I going to have a lengthy security check?

Last question, I have submitted my application with Canada as my country of residence and my visa office is Ottawa, and now I am currently in Egypt for an extended vacation and I may stay for months. So, do I have to submit a case to change my mailing address and telephone number? or I just wait for PPR then send my passport to Ottawa by courier from Egypt?

Thank you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hi Guys,

I received a military service details request from CIC. I have to fill the details in a table they provided and upload it into my account. My question is, do I also have to provide a copy of my military service certificate with this table or not? I would appreciate it if anyone with similar experience answer my question.

Also, do this request means that I have passed the eligibility check? and am I going to have a lengthy security check?

Last question, I have submitted my application with Canada as my country of residence and my visa office is Ottawa, and now I am currently in Egypt for an extended vacation and I may stay for months. So, do I have to submit a case to change my mailing address and telephone number? or I just wait for PPR then send my passport to Ottawa by courier from Egypt?

Thank you.
1. Provide ONLY and ALL what they asked for.

2. Nobody knows, maybe

3. You have to report your address in Egypt, you can't send any passports overseas from anywhere in the world

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
1. Provide ONLY and ALL what they asked for.

2. Nobody knows, maybe

3. You have to report your address in Egypt, you can't send any passports overseas from anywhere in the world
Thank you Maged for your explanation.

So, how can I report my current address? Does that will case a change in my Visa office to Cairo one? and what if I am going back to Canada after couple of months?

Thansks.