Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mishkawy said:
Regala,

I have two questions please regarding the work experience and the proof of funds.
1- Work Experience: Is any HR letter with the company stamp on it enough? Or does it have to be from the insurance office (Elta2emeenat)?
2- Proof of Funds: I will collect the needed money in my bank account from different people in my family, I understand that I should have a letter from the people I got the money from to prove that the money is a gift, is there a specific template that we should follow when writing this letter?
Also is it ok if the money in my account is in EGP and equals to the recommended ammount of money in CAD?

Thanks a lot,
Kareem
1. HR is enough except for Quebec
2. عقد هبة من الشهر العقاري و ترجمه

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Mishkawy said:
Regala,

I have two questions please regarding the work experience and the proof of funds.
1- Work Experience: Is any HR letter with the company stamp on it enough? Or does it have to be from the insurance office (Elta2emeenat)?
1- Proof of Funds: I will collect the needed money in my bank account from different people in my family, I understand that I should have a letter from the people I got the money from to prove that the money is a gift, is there a specific template that we should follow when writing this letter?
Also is it ok if the money in my account is in EGP and equals to the recommended ammount of money in CAD?

Thanks a lot,
Kareem
1-there is a special format for the experience letter where you mention your employment date,number of hours per week,salary and other benefits plus the job description and duties on the company letter head plus stamp,tele number and directions,look it up and am sure you will find many samples.
2-proof of funds:if you will have the required amount for more than 6 months before ita then no need to show anything,if not then you have to show a loe that its. A gift deed,you can keep the required amount in egyptian pounds no problem with that.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
Me and Maged as well, I am 30th Dec. and got ECA duplicate report request on the 12th of Oct.. still waiting.
I got the ECA request in Jan :(

file reached their office on 29 Dec and AoR in 24 Jun

nothing until now

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Wolverine17 said:
1-there is a special format for the experience letter where you mention your employment date,number of hours per week,salary and other benefits plus the job description and duties on the company letter head plus stamp,tele number and directions,look it up and am sure you will find many samples.
2-proof of funds:if you will have the required amount for more than 6 months before ita then no need to show anything,if not then you have to show a loe that its. A gift deed,you can keep the required amount in egyptian pounds no problem with that.
Well, I heard in several occasions that even in the normal federal application it is 'better' to get the insurance format along with it.. it is called (برنت مخرم)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Moh.Salem said:
Well, I heard in several occasions that even in the normal federal application it is 'better' to get the insurance format along with it.. it is called (برنت مخرم)
never heard of anyone submitted that!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
guys,

we have a small whatsapp group for OINP Egyptians applicants, send me your contacts if you want to be added

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
guys,

we have a small whatsapp group for OINP Egyptians applicants, send me your contacts if you want to be added
Thanks Maged,

Sent you a PM.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
I believe this was for the old system before express entry

basemmansour

Feb 28, 2016
please can someone show me form of experience letter accepted by CIC as i am accountant so i intend to get it from my company.... thanks all :) :) :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
basemmansour said:
please can someone show me form of experience letter accepted by CIC as i am accountant so i intend to get it from my company.... thanks all :) :) :)
I dont have any forms but maybe if you search here or online you might be able to find a sample but generally you will have to write it on company letter head with the name,logo,tele number and contact information written,write it in english,include your full name,position,date joined,number of hours weekly,title,annual salary and detailed job description and duties,then stamp

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
Mishkawy said:
Regala,

1- Proof of Funds: I will collect the needed money in my bank account from different people in my family, I understand that I should have a letter from the people I got the money from to prove that the money is a gift, is there a specific template that we should follow when writing this letter?

Thanks a lot,
Kareem
Regarding the work experience no you dont have to get anything from ta2meenat, just an official letter from your employer indicating your job description, when you started working, have you full filled your tasks and ofcourse your payment plus contact details of your supervisor.
Regarding proof of funds you should know that they are very strict about it, as far as I know you must have proof that you have some sort of money (bank account, assets, stock...etc) that money must have been in your possession for at least 6 months... I dont know about the gift thing.
Good luck

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for your replies guys,

One more question.

I have two Bachelors degrees, one from an Egyptian College (Modern Academy) and the other is from a University in the USA (UDC).
I obtained the American degree through a program that I enrolled in at my Egyptian college and after I finished, I now have two Bachelors degrees.

I had my ECA completed, and it states that I had Bachelor's degree from the American University and another Bachelor's degree from my Egyptian University with a remark saying that I "Enrolled in a program offered by multiple institutions".

After checking this post, things were clear and now I understand that I should choose "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas or Degrees" when filling out the forms in my profile:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4938429#msg4938429

I have two questions:
1- Do I choose "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas or Degrees" in both slots for the two degrees when filling the form, or do I select one of them and put that and the other just put Bachelor's?
2- The American degree, do I select Egypt as the country of study even if the University is actually American? or do I put the Country and City of that American University in the USA?

Thanks a lot