+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
As we said earlier and keep repeating: it's fine as long as it's no older than 6 months
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.then what does that mean?i no longer reside in egypt so am not sure if that applies to me,also if you see the other link i posted another member was advicing to issue the pcc after departure

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
Guys this is so confusing,should i issue egyptian pcc after i leave egypt if am residing in another country or its ok as long as its issued less than 3 months,i need urgent help because i have read that thread and now am really confused
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pcc-question-t482372.0.html
Dude.. I've seen you ask about the PCC more than 15 times so far. I'm really not sure why you're confused.

It's very simple. If you live in Egypt, get PPC, translate, done. If you live outside of Egypt, go on a short visit, get PPC, translate, done.

I remember I told you before, it's not after LEAVING Egypt, it's after LIVING in Egypt. Y3ny if someone lived in Egypt until last month for example, then moved to another country to live there, then they need a new PPC to submit in their EE application.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Dude.. I've seen you ask about the PCC more than 15 times so far. I'm really not sure why you're confused.

It's very simple. If you live in Egypt, get PPC, translate, done. If you live outside of Egypt, go on a short visit, get PPC, translate, done.

I remember I told you before, it's not after LEAVING Egypt, it's after LIVING in Egypt. Y3ny if someone lived in Egypt until last month for example, then moved to another country to live there, then they need a new PPC to submit in their EE application.
I am sorry for asking that but the thing is i keep hearing different opinions,so what you say that as far as i didnt leave egypt permenantly there is no harm of issuing my pcc before going back to my country of residency?are you 100 percent sure???may i ask if you live outside egypt or not?thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.then what does that mean?i no longer reside in egypt so am not sure if that applies to me,also if you see the other link i posted another member was advicing to issue the pcc after departure
You cannot depart your country of citizenship

Reactions: AFUA2017

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
I am sorry for asking that but the thing is i keep hearing different opinions,so what you say that as far as i didnt leave egypt permenantly there is no harm of issuing my pcc before going back to my country of residency?are you 100 percent sure???may i ask if you live outside egypt or not?thanks
Yes because I cannot see any other way. If you live outside of Egypt, how can you possibly get a PCC without travelling back?

I live in Dubai. Travelling to Egypt soon to get the PPC done.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I know maged what worries me is the sentence no longer resides practically i no longer reside in egypt at least for now
Submit what you have , it's totally fine.

If they need new one they'll ask for it.

Advice: you're wasting time pondering with all this, submit your application and get done with it

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Yes because I cannot see any other way. If you live outside of Egypt, how can you possibly get a PCC without travelling back?

I live in Dubai. Travelling to Egypt soon to get the PPC done.
I think you can get your stamps at the embassy and send it to someone of your relatives to egypt but dunno how long will it take to issue the pcc,hope someone who did that comment on how they did it and if someone who got pr can help us with that it will be really appreciated,if you see my other posts you will find people advicing me to do the pcc after leaving egypt

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Wolverine17 said:
I think you can get your stamps at the embassy and send it to someone of your relatives to egypt but dunno how long will it take to issue the pcc,hope someone who did that comment on how they did it and if someone who got pr can help us with that it will be really appreciated,if you see my other posts you will find people advicing me to do the pcc after leaving egypt
I'm sorry but what you're saying is against logic. I haven't seen any illogical requests from IRCC till now. No disrespect to whoever said that, but there's a lot of "fahlawa" going on here.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
I'm sorry but what you're saying is against logic. I haven't seen any illogical requests from IRCC till now. No disrespect to whoever said that, but there's a lot of "fahlawa" going on here.
If you read the thread you will find a lot of egyptians sending it through the embassy,am not sure if its due to their busy schedule or because of that reason,hope that anyone who recieved pr give us their input in that regards

kero

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
If you read the thread you will find a lot of egyptians sending it through the embassy,am not sure if its due to their busy schedule or because of that reason,hope that anyone who recieved pr give us their input in that regards
Hi Guys, I know I haven't posted much on this forum but I've been following it for a while. I was Inland FSW and got my PR last August. As uppperkut mentioned, I did my pcc when I was in Egypt on vacation and submitted it when I got back to Canada and IRCC didn't have any problems with that. As long as the country of residence on the application is not Egypt, IRCC does not count your vacations in Egypt as residence.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
kero said:
Hi Guys, I know I haven't posted much on this forum but I've been following it for a while. I was Inland FSW and got my PR last August. As uppperkut mentioned, I did my pcc when I was in Egypt on vacation and submitted it when I got back to Canada and IRCC didn't have any problems with that. As long as the country of residence on the application is not Egypt, IRCC does not count your vacations in Egypt as residence.
Omg thanks bro you are the best million thanks to you so my pcc is fine then

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I took a look on the pcc thread and it seems that people are confused as well about when to issue pcc from home country as some advocates to issue after they leave,its not only me i guess

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Can someone explain the fastest way to obtain pcc while abroad please?
Contact the Egyptian Embassy through mail or in person.