+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE_Whatsapp Group for NOC 2171

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created a group couple of days ago for EE_for NOC 2171.

Let me know if anyone wants to be added to it and we can stay in touch with each other to communicate better as we can't come here online every time to see and discuss something.

Good Luck :)

Younis561987

Dec 22, 2014
Hello Sir,

Please please add my number +91 9703206143.

I have few important questions about Canada immigration and EE.

Thanks
Younis

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An email from CIC

Express Entry: what can I do to prepare for the launch on Jan. 1?

Creating an Express Entry profile will be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
There are a few things you can do to be ready to complete your Express Entry profile and to give yourself the best-possible chance to be invited to apply for permanent residence:
1) You will need to take a language test. CIC will use your test results to see whether you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.

2) If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials (your foreign degree, diploma or certificate) assessed against Canadian standards.

You may not need an assessment if:

you have at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).
Note: Even if you don't think you need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so to increase your chances of being invited to apply as including all of your eligible education in your profile can get you more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.

3) You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada's job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.

****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.
A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.
Learn more about the application process on the Express Entry website.
We look forward to providing you with more updates on how Express Entry will work for you.
Stay tuned for our next email.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have added bunch of more people, it's easy if anyone who wanna get added can ping me at 1.570.472.7506
I hardly check posts here regularly