+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE: Upload Documents - extra info?

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Somehow I thought there will be 1 file upload that allows you to upload any extra information you want. But I am looking at my Upload Documents section and each is very specific to a category of information requested. Is there no need / no way to upload additional documents that may help your case?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
confusedapplicant said:
Somehow I thought there will be 1 file upload that allows you to upload any extra information you want. But I am looking at my Upload Documents section and each is very specific to a category of information requested. Is there no need / no way to upload additional documents that may help your case?
Even those additional documents must be uploaded in the same PDF. You must add a Letter of Explanation, where necessary.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have additional information, for example a statement of declaration of funds received as a gift, you simply upload it under the section concerning proof of funds. Any other supporting document, simply state in your letter of explanation and attach the document to your letter of explanation and upload it in that section.