+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Upfront medical after AOR?

Mark Wang

Jun 25, 2020
Hi all,

I have gathered all necessary documents to submit the EE application of my spouse and me (ITA September 16). However, I can only do upfront medical in maybe a month due to local quarantine measures. Should I submit the application now and wait for medical request to do medical, or wait for another month and finish my medicals and then submit the application? Can I do upfront medical after AOR (meaning doing medical after AOR but before IRCC requests me to do so)?

Thanks!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
New applicants are given 90 days after ITA to submit all docs. You still have days to go. I suggest to wait it out and do your medicals before submitting. Maybe use the time to triple, quadruple check the documents and answers before submitting;)

IRCC did mention that “If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.”https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html
Submit LOE + medical appointment evidence.

If you submit now, your application will be put on on hold due to missing medicals.