+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE tracker - question about UCI #

Rong

Aug 27, 2020
I have been invited on Mar 29 and got my AOR on Apr 2. However, when I register for EE Tracker, it keep saying that my UCI is not correct.

Now my UCI is CAN+12 digital number. I heard that it will be updated to 8 or 10 digital number. Just want to check if this information is true or not. When I can expect the UCI update? Or any advise on EE tracker registering?

Thank you.

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
You need to wait until it changed to pure number UCI. You won’t be able to register for the tracker before r10 passed anyways. Change of the UCI means you passed r10.

Rong

Aug 27, 2020
You need to wait until it changed to pure number UCI. You won’t be able to register for the tracker before r10 passed anyways. Change of the UCI means you passed r10.
Thank you! Finger crossed as IRCC strike started... I hope I could pass R10 soon.

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I have the same issue with uci for tracker but my case is a bit different.
I have 2 gc accounts. initial account has my all of applications (study permit, work permit, etc. and 1 expired express entry) and new one only for express entry because my old express entry profile expired and IRCC angent advise creating a new gc account to apply. So once they process my profile, the uci will be the same that I have initial gc account or new one?

Rong

Aug 27, 2020
I have the same issue with uci for tracker but my case is a bit different.
I have 2 gc accounts. initial account has my all of applications (study permit, work permit, etc. and 1 expired express entry) and new one only for express entry because my old express entry profile expired and IRCC angent advise creating a new gc account to apply. So once they process my profile, the uci will be the same that I have initial gc account or new one?
Two gc account? My old EE profile expired as well and I start the new application under the same account. Not sure why the agent advise you this way....

I just checked my expired one and there is no UCI on file. My understand is that study permit and work permit are all linked to one UCI. For PR application there be a different UCI and you will get it after R10 (before R10 it is just a temporary UCI).

Reactions: cz999

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Two gc account? My old EE profile expired as well and I start the new application under the same account. Not sure why the agent advise you this way....

I just checked my expired one and there is no UCI on file. My understand is that study permit and work permit are all linked to one UCI. For PR application there be a different UCI and you will get it after R10 (before R10 it is just a temporary UCI).
I had no idea too. I could not find express entry when clicking "Apply to come to Canada".
I asked my MP, they don't know why and said it's technical issue. I called IRCC and they said I could create a new account.
Even now, it's still happening to me under the initial GC account. I think it's because I'm having my TR to PR application processed under that account and that messed up everything under it. Even I couldn't find the link to opt-in for PGWP even though I received email 7 hours before my PGWP expired

niloy0224

Nov 7, 2023
I have been invited on Mar 29 and got my AOR on Apr 2. However, when I register for EE Tracker, it keep saying that my UCI is not correct.

Now my UCI is CAN+12 digital number. I heard that it will be updated to 8 or 10 digital number. Just want to check if this information is true or not. When I can expect the UCI update? Or any advise on EE tracker registering?

Thank you.
Did you get an update? or is your PR approved?