+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Score is >800 But Hard to get Experience Letters- Please share your thoughts

IMMGRATION

May 15, 2015
Hi Seniors.

I am currently working in canada . My employer sponsored LMO for my Job and I am applying for PR under CEC. Right now I have no problem with my Canadian Employer to receive Reference letter. But the main problem is , I am really facing difficulty to get Reference Letters from my previous companies outside canada.

I need your experise to choose weather or not i should put my Outside employment details in EE or Just ignore . If i ignore , will it create problem with CIC becuase they already have my past work experience details ( Employee Sponsoring letter for LMO has mentioned my work previous experience ).

Please help me out guys with your suggestions.

BTW All the best for upcoming draw as i am also waiting for that..

Thanks..

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Delete all foreign work experience you cannot proof with a reference letter. You can add these jobs in your personal history after ITA and give the reasons in your letter of explanation.

IMMGRATION

May 15, 2015
profK said:
Delete all foreign work experience you cannot proof with a reference letter. You can add these jobs in your personal history after ITA and give the reasons in your letter of explanation.

Thanks for your Suggestion. If I include my work experience in Personal history, will CIC still ask for the documents to be uploade?.. and also if i dont specify my previous experience in EE profile , will it be consider as misrepresentation?..

IMMGRATION

May 15, 2015
Today I checked my Gmail and I found that one of my previous employer gave me the reference letter. The reference letter has Name, Desgination, Date of Joining, Date of LWD, Job duties and Responsbilities. But the letter doent have work hours and salary details.

I requested them to reissue the reference letter by updating the above said mandatory information .........what if i dont receive the letter with the required information?...Can i submit any other supporting documentation like bank statement, paystubs, offer letter that includes salary package?...

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMMGRATION said:
Today I checked my Gmail and I found that one of my previous employer gave me the reference letter. The reference letter has Name, Desgination, Date of Joining, Date of LWD, Job duties and Responsbilities. But the letter doent have work hours and salary details.

I requested them to reissue the reference letter by updating the above said mandatory information .........what if i dont receive the letter with the required information?...Can i submit any other supporting documentation like bank statement, paystubs, offer letter that includes salary package?...
Yes, you can. And profK is right - put work experience you have some proof for in your work history, and the rest in your personal history. If CIC doesn't accept your proof you just won't get points for that experience - so if you don't need those points, you're fine. You can also write in your letter of explanation that you couldn't get letters from your other employers and that's why they aren't included in your work history.