+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE REFUSAL

harrysigh

Jan 14, 2018
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:

o The Police certificate from CHINA that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in CHINA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in CHINA from SEPTEMBER 2006 to JANUARY 2013.

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.}

I was refused citing the above reason. I stayed in couple of provinces during my stay in China. I wasn't able to get the PCC of my stay in Jiangxi,China as I had no contact there.
Is there a way to address this issue or I have no way but to re-apply?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
You application was correctly refused. You may do the following:
1. You should get the PCC for the missing period.
2. Create a new EE profile and wait in the pool for a new invitation.
3. When you get the PCC and in case you didn't receive a new ITA, you can try to ask for reconsideration and reopening your application. There is no guarantee here but some member have reported recently to be successful with that route.

And, you are posting the question to the wrong section, move to the Express Entry section in the forum. Good Luck!

harrysigh

Jan 14, 2018
You application was correctly refused. You may do the following:
1. You should get the PCC for the missing period.
2. Create a new EE profile and wait in the pool for a new invitation.
3. When you get the PCC and in case you didn't receive a new ITA, you can try to ask for reconsideration and reopening your application. There is no guarantee here but some member have reported recently to be successful with that route.

And, you are posting the question to the wrong section, move to the Express Entry section in the forum. Good Luck!
thanks for the quick reply. How can I ask them to reconsider my application?

manikandan.m

Nov 22, 2019
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:

o The Police certificate from CHINA that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in CHINA. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in CHINA from SEPTEMBER 2006 to JANUARY 2013.

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.}

I was refused citing the above reason. I stayed in couple of provinces during my stay in China. I wasn't able to get the PCC of my stay in Jiangxi,China as I had no contact there.
Is there a way to address this issue or I have no way but to re-apply?

I am in the same situation, application rejected for china PCC for not covering entire period. I have stayed from 2009 to 2018 multiple times, all are in business visa except from 2016-2018 those period I was in work visa. I manage to get PCC for work visa period i.e from 2016-2018 along with that I attached explanation letter saying PCC can't be obtainable for business visa period in China. They didn't consider my letter, now my application rejected for incomplete documents.

Can I request for reopening my application? what documents can i produce to justify that PCC can't be obtainable for business visa period?

skye09

Nov 17, 2019
Why?
I applied in July and I was refused in Sept 2017.
The obvious step would be to acquire the PCC from China.
  • Contact your local Chinese embassy/mission/consulate and ask them to get the PCC for your stay there. They will ask your details and they will certainly give you the PCC.
  • Next, make your profile again at IRCC website, get ITA and repeat the whole process.