+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Question

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I got ITA for FSW but working in Canada on PGWP. What should i fill for below question. Should i give details of my family in India even if they are not coming here? Do they cross check everything for family details? What do they check in Background check and how they do it?

Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

Please reply if anybody knows about it.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Dreams123 said:
Hi

I got ITA for FSW but working in Canada on PGWP. What should i fill for below question. Should i give details of my family in India even if they are not coming here? Do they cross check everything for family details? What do they check in Background check and how they do it?

Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

Please reply if anybody knows about it.
You need to enter the details for the all the persons listed(if applicable) whether or not they are coming to Canada. There will be a follow up question for spouse or children you enter asking if they will be accompanying you to Canada.

I don't know how much checking CIC does into our families.