AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Does anyone know what would be the answer of this question!!! If I select All Provinces and Territories , It ask me to select British Columbia & Ontario to say YES. If I select NO it doesn't let me to go next page.
So my question is should I select all province or the province I am in now? Please anyone clarify me the question.
Which Provinces or Territories would XXXXXX consider living in?

Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon
All Provinces and Territories
I authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that CIC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia

Yes No

The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorise MCIIT to collect this information from CIC, and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca.

Ontario
Yes No